Sunday, May 18, 2014

LovEran

Page 62 (Chapter 4)

I've been waiting for this day for quite a while. The day that I finally get to release music in the form of a body of work, which is a Mixtape. I've been planning it for a while, and you can read the notes I've written for it in the description box. Anyways, I just want to use this space to appreciate everything that has happened so far in my life. I never have thought that I'd be able to do this, and I am ever so grateful. I mean, really? A year ago I didn't even have a laptop, or a mic, and I was using a low-quality Samsung phone to record my covers. Now things are so much different.. I'm ready to take the opportunity to learn, experience & grow more as a student of life =)

Its been a really great experience.. I've learnt quite a bit about my voice. & it was also really therapeutic to be singing about everything that has happened in the past year. I felt like I had a lot to say but I just couldn't speak about it. Recording music is like telling my story through songs & I just enjoy doing it. There is so much more to life. Find something that you are passionate about. It makes life so much better. =)

Love, Eran.

18… I will never forget this age.


Current Song Mood: LovEran Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment