Friday, August 22, 2014

Lullaby

Page 99

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've blogged haha. Basically I took time off for myself the past few days. It's study week so there's no school =) I've been doing a lot of recording and studying. Well actually, more recording than studying. HAHA. No regrets though, I've covered some pretty cool songs. =) I just recently released a collab with my senior, who is such an amazing rapper. So check our 'Best Mistake' cover out!


Some highlights from the past week:

- My cousins came over my house last Saturday. It was nice to see everyone over haha. Haha lots of hilarious moments, such as using Fad's phone to stalk his gf on Instagram with Nad. HAHA. Then Fad found out then took away his phone ._. Then Nad blamed me and kept beating me walaooo HAHA. I also managed to record a couple of covers with Fad! Haha he was really so enthusiastic about recording and I taught him the ropes. :)


You can check out some of our covers on my Soundcloud/Youtube! =)

- On Sunday: Something happened that made me feel so damn shy hahaha. But it's only between me and Fad. ;) Shhh.


- On Tuesday, went out for ZAMZAM!! With my classmates hahaha. Since we all passed our prac, Mr Brandon had to keep to his promise and treat us. :3 Ate sooo much. We then walked around, found a place to sheesha. (Don't worry I didnt) and lepak there till like.. 5-6pm. Some of my classmates then parted ways, while the rest of us went to Bugis to shop. Never really explored the whole area tbh. Got myself a new cardigan! Hehe. We even went inside a sex shop. Omg HAHA. Had such great fun with good company. :)


See that shiny botak head ._.

Hungry faces!!!

Testing Ecah's dual camera haha.



Photobombed at the back. ._.

We kuuuuul.

- Went Raya with a small group of friends on Thursday!! Haha. It was pretty impromptu and I actually wanted to gym on that day. ._. But.. oh wells. It's okay to be fat once in a while HAHA.



So I met up with Gf at Yishun Interchange, while waiting for Sof and Yx. We then took the bus to her house.



Tom (her cat) was so lazy pls. Kept sleeping at the door haha. And it didnt even care if you disturbed it. ._. And Gf's siblings were really cute and nice haha.

Tom >_<

Same eyes la ._.


Gf so cute like some princess hahaha.


Went to Sasa's house next. Sasa took her bike, so we went of first. Then there was this motor bike coming from far and I thought it was her, so I shouted 'Bye Sasa!'. Turns out it was some other apek laaa. HAHAHA!!! Anyways, we cabbed to her place. Her niece was sooo cute laa. But she was so shy hahaha. She eventually started 'breaking free' when we took photographs of her. Why? Cause she started posing HAHA. And her Mum was like 'There she goes..'




Idky she stared at me like that ._.


Next was.. Sofia's house! On the way there, we had this fun bus ride HAHAHA. We were all so high! Yx put my on a seatbelt. ._. Then we use Sofia's umbrella and pretended were riding a roller coaster HAHAHA. Such madness.












Get out me bus. ._.

Yx where's your eyes. ._.




My face. ._.

That lady sleeping though.. ._.


I somehow love my eyebrows and cheekbones here .-.

We sho cute here.





Ok lemme tell you, I've never been in a private property apartment before, and Sof's house was really.. WOW!!!! So big pls. ._. Damn nice sia. And Choco (her kitten) was SOOO CUTE! Got to take selfies of it while the rest were busy updating their love life. (And GF was emotionally distraught too cause of her PMS. HAHAHA)


SO CUTE PLS IT WAS LITERALLY SLEEPING AGAINST MY HAAAND AAAAHH!





Imma lick you hohoho ._.

Caught itself on camera!

Smile! xx

Haha it was sooo fun. Eventually managed to catch the train home before the service stopped.
Ended with selfies with GF. :*




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's all the updates for now. Lately I've been facing some obstacles.. family and financially-related. But I'm not gonna air my problems out here. I'm sure it will work out somehow. In the meantime.. I'm just gonna focus on my studies and passion. Well I'm going to reach my 100th post, so I was thinking of making it a bit special.. =) *winkwink*

Love, Eran.

This song's for you, Dad.

Current Song Mood: Professor Green Ft Tori Kelly - Lullaby

[Hook: Tori Kelly]

All the times I have layed in your life
When your love kept me safe through the night
All the time, I was sure you were mine
And before time demands our goodbye
Can you sing me a last lullaby?

[Verse 1: Professor Green]

It's been a while since I last dreamt
Barely remember what it's like to dream
Finding it hard to get to sleep, too stressed
And there ain't anyone to sing a lullaby to me
Pretend shit doesn't get to me
And I suffer in silence when I'm hurting
A man's problems are his own
And it's my burden
Tossing and turning, trying to get to sleep
But I find it hard to switch off when my mind's working
I ponder on things I shouldn't ponder on
Off the rails, my train of thought's wandering
Sick of pretending to be so happy
All the while my anxiety's away at me
My skin crawling, I look up to the sky
And it falls, the walls close in and it's
As if all of the good in my life disappears
In an instant, that thing is just so distant
So seeing the ones who I love, the ones who love me
But I don't wanna tell em how I feel in case they judge me
It's just me, wish I could let somebody in
But I ain't ever been too trusting

[Hook: Tori Kelly]
[Verse 2: Professor Green]

I've barely had any sleep when I get up
Sick of all these nightmares and these night terrors
Like it's only when I'm in heaven that I sleep better
Might sleep better when I get up, I'm weak
It just makes my day harder, I wonder if
It would've been any different if I had a father that I knew
Could it have helped shape the way that I grew?
But the point of things I never have went from
Being a reason for the things that I do
To just being an excuse that I'd use
I've gotta take responsibility for the things I do
Find something other than negativity for my fuel
But I feed off it, even when I don't seem bothered
I hide everything that's going on inside
It's been a while since I've been honest, I need help
But I deny it and even lie to myself like I'm fine

[Hook: Tori Kelly]
[Bridge: Professor Green]

I just wish someone would tell me it would be OK
But pessimism leads me to believe that it won't
To see even a glimmer of hope in the darkness
Is hard and depression is a slippery slope
I don't wanna do what my dad did with a rope, though
So I carry on even though it's hard to
The only thing that's definite is death and things always change
As long as you give em a chance to

[Hook: Tori Kelly]
(Can you sing me a last lullaby?)
[Hook: Tori Kelly]








No comments:

Post a Comment