Thursday, March 17, 2016

Evergreen

Page 503

YAYYYYYY.

Finally graduated from my course.

It's been a good 3 months here.

I've grown to love the place actually.
Very lepak indeed.

Besides some effed-up people hahaha, the company here has been so wonderful.

Each day, they're the ones putting a smile on my face, and making everything bearable. 
:)

The first day I got placed here,  I felt pretty down, because I didnt make it to command school with my buddy. I guess I felt sore about it for a while.. But we always called each other and met up occasionally anyways. :) I've always felt like.. people in command school were in a different world and that most of them would start 'changing'. I've seen it myself. But then I realised.. we're all in the same organization. We're all donning the same uniform. So I guess if you have to change to adapt.. then so be it. Even I myself have felt like I've changed since I started.

So anyways, coming here and making new friends was pretty scary for me. It was like starting everything all over again. But things kickstarted fast as soon as I knew that majority of my nursing friends were here as well. I was so glad to see them, and getting to be with them everyday is a blessing, since we all go a long way back.

It really was like nursing school all over again haha. All the tests, practicals & lectures. It made me miss school. Kinda. 




SMTI SAMPAI MATIIII.

All the new friends made, I really treasure them a lot. Especially these group from BUNK SEVEEEEENN. Always chaotic and making each day interesting ahaha. 


 Look how tall I am HAHAHAH.

Shoutout to my parents for coming and helping put on the medic band if not I'd have to put it on myself ahahaha.



I'm gonna miss all the fun, laughter, company and good food here (seriously I've gained weight lmao).
Seriously guys, It's been a good run.
Looking forward to my next posting.
SMTI, you will be missed.

Guess I gotta stay evergreen for now.

Seek. Save. Serve.

xx

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Broods - Evergreen

Lay by me, wrapped in evergreen
Catching stars to keep
Feel my quiver seize

[Chorus:]
Since we found out that we're invincible
We've been living in a dream world
Since we decided to be infinite
There's no ending and there's no fear

I was filled
You made my bones still
Your eyes well with tears
We're alive, my dear

[Chorus]

(No fear, no fear, no fear)
(No, no, no, no, no fear)
We've been weak, we've been down
(No fear, no fear, no fear)
(No, no, no, no, no fear)
Kicked ourselves to the ground
(No fear, no fear, no fear)
(No, no, no, no, no fear)
Only lost to be found
You're my hero now

[Chorus]

(No fear, no fear, no fear)
Ahh...
(No, no, no, no, no fear)
Ahh...
(No fear, no fear, no fear)
(No, no, no, no, no fear)
Ahh...
(No fear, no fear, no fear)
(No, no, no, no, no fear)
Ahh...


No comments:

Post a Comment