Friday, January 27, 2017

Canary

Page 692

I ran through the cooling night.

The cold breeze brushed against my face.

Our last jog in this camp.

Dark.

Beautiful.

Peaceful.

As the stars above twinkled in their spots.

And I'm wishing it never ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I needed the run today.

And the meet-up with my GBF.

To let off some steam.

I feel much better already.

It's not healthy to keep it all in.

I know that by now.

I feel lighter now.

Like I'm flying.

Like a canary. 

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Nikki Flores - Canary

[Verse:]
So much for happy endings
I know it don't work like that, no
So much of me belonged to
Someone who didn't know exactly what they had, mm

[Bridge:]
I wish that you could be happy with nothing but me
I wish my love was enough but I just can't compete

[Chorus:]
Canary diamond
Canary diamond
It wasn't worth me riding in the backseat
Acting like I'm happy
Knowing that you'd only want me when you didn't have me anymore
I was yours and you were never mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment