Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Always

Page 969

The future..

How will it work out?

Maybe it will.

Maybe it won't.

Just pretend it's gonna be alright.

Always.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: The Him - Always
Remember we were running wild
Never ever felt like we were broke
Using friends as alibis
were going

ken down in bathr
Br o
No one ever knew just w
eoom
Listening to bad news
Thought you'd never let me go
always
Take my hand
Are we just too late?
Too late
 
me like it'
Always kis s
sand fall in
Like we did the old days
Old days
ou need me
Tell me y
retend it's alwa
Or baby just lie
Tell me you staying
And me feel like always
Just
pys
Kiss me like it's
Always   Always
e always
Make me feel li k
have enough
Running out
Just pretend it's always
Kiss me like it's  
Then you said yo u
of money and love
But I know how to
ly takes one dr
Call your bluff O nink when
ould just let
We were lonely But when I try to call you I can never get through Guess I s hgo Am I just too late? Too late   Always Kiss me like it's always Take my hand and fall in
nd me feel like always
J
Like we did the old days Old days Tell me you need me Or baby just lie Tell me you staying Aust pretend it's always Kiss me like it's Always   Always   Just make me feel like It's always   Always
r baby just lie

l
Te l
Kiss me like it's always Take my hand and fall in Like we did the old days Old days Tell me you need me Ome you staying And me feel like always Just pretend it's always Kiss me like it's Always  
Alway s

No comments:

Post a Comment