Thursday, September 20, 2018

Forever

Page 1093

I may be bothered about certain things today.

But it didnt matter.

I'm not petty.

I love with... all of my heart.

And I really, really, like you.

Would this last.. forever?

This song played at the right time.

And I wish... we could just kiss longer.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Damage - Forever


  • CHORUS
  • I'll be loving you forever
  • Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
  • Even if you took my heart and tore it apart
  • I would love you still forever
  • You are the sun, you are my light
  • And you're the last thing on my mind
  • Before I go to sleep at night
  • You're always 'round when I'm in need
  • When trouble's on my mind
  • You put my soul at ease
  • There is no one in this world
  • Who can love me like you do
  • So many reasons that I
  • Want to spend forever with you
  • We've had our fun, and we've made mistakes
  • But who'd have guessed along that road
  • We'd learn to give and take
  • It's so much more than I could have dreamed
  • You make loving you
  • So easy for me
  • There is no one in this world
  • Who can love me like you do
  • That is the reason that I
  • Want to share forever with you
  • CHORUS
  • (And girl I pray you leave me never)
  • BRIDGE:
  • Coz this is a world
  • Where lovers often go astray
  • But if we love each other
  • We won't go, won't go that way
  • So put your doubts aside
  • Do what it takes to make it right
  • Coz I'll love you forever
  • No one can tear us apart

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment