Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Slow Dancing In The Dark

Page 1195

I remember.

I remember how it made me feel back then.

Social media was so toxic, everytime I came across you.

It triggered my panic attacks.

My anxiety.

It got so bad that.

I had to mute your account.

I just.. didnt have the strength to remove you from my life.

I was weak.

And I blamed myself.

I needed something.

Desperately.

To numb the pain.

To stop the triggers.

Every song I had in my playlist just.. wasnt working.

My friends were there for me, but I couldnt depend on them everytime.

I just felt empty.

Alone.

And miserable.

I remember..

The late nights.

I'd always be up at 3am.

Feeling so shitty.

Overthinking about EVERYTHING.

Writing to let out emotions.

Just wanting to.. die.

There was a time where I..

Was just scrolling Youtube.

Lost.

And somehow.

I found this.

And soon enough.

Everything made sense.

Thank you JoJi.

And thank you for being there for me the past few months.

I finally found the strength to do it tonight.

It's time I close this chapter of my life.

And move forward.

For now.

I'll just be..

slow dancing in the dark.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: JoJi - Slow Dancing In The Dark

I don't want a friend (Just one more night)
I want my life in two (My life in two)
Please one more night
Waiting to get there
Waiting for you (Waiting for you)
Just one more night
I'm done fighting all night

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark
Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms
You done made up your mind
I don't need no more signs
Can you?
Can you?

Give me reasons we should be complete
You should be with him, I can't compete
You looked at me like I was someone else, oh well
Can't you see? (Can't you see?)
I don't wanna slow dance (I don't wanna slow dance)
In the dark, dark

When you gotta run
Just hear my voice in you (My voice in you)
Shutting me out of you (shutting me out of you)
Doing so great (So great, so great)
You

Used to be the one to hold you when you fall
Yeah, yeah, yeah (When you fall, when you fall)
I don't fuck with your tone (I don't fuck with your tone)
I don't wanna go home (I don't wanna go home)
Can it be one night?
Can you?
Can you?

Give me reasons we should be complete
You should be with him, I can't compete
You looked at me like I was someone else, oh well
Can't you see?
I don't wanna slow dance (I don't wanna slow dance)
In the dark, dark
In the dark, dark


No comments:

Post a Comment