Thursday, May 23, 2019

Strangers

Page 1204

A happy family.

That's all the anyone wants.

I've never.. felt that.

Mine always felt like a rocky boat.

Compared to when I'm hanging out with my best friend's family.

Or even anyone else's.

So so different.

I guess I'm not the only one.

And I guess that why i'd rather spend my time outside.

If you're close with your family, your siblings, or even your pets. Consider yourself lucky.

Not everyone has that.

Sometimes.. its like you're living with strangers.

Think I'll be lonely for a while.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Charles Fauna - Strangers

I saw a person's last moments today
I watched him part the crown with his eyes closed
The sirens came and descended on him
I never witnessed the moment so up close
I felt the helplessness drifting down me
I looked for blood and I didnt see a drop
All that I saw was the people watching
Thinking of who they love most

Think I'll be lonely for a while x4

Hey younger woman that napped beside him
I saw her cradle his hands and kneeled in close
She whispered into his ears and smiled, yeah
Picked up her feet and walked into the cold

I have been wondering every day now
If they were strangers or if she knew him well
What does it take to connect with someone
Guess only time can tell

Think I'll be lonely for a while x4

Think I'll be lonely for a while x4





No comments:

Post a Comment