Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Dont Know Why

Page 1542

Progress

My partner and colleagues says I’m looking much healthier these days. It’s been a slow but steady progress. But I haven't felt this great in a long time. Keeping it up :)


A new work environment


Received news a couple weeks ago that I will be transferring to the new centre in February. Saying goodbye has always the hardest. I’ve had so much fun working here, despite the certain things that have happened. Bittersweet at best. I will definitely miss everyone. And that’s part of life, change. My wonderful colleagues even cooked for me. Haha, I am truly lucky. 


Nan Gyi Thoke, an amazing Burmese cuisine!




My sweet mentor. I will miss making dirty jokes with her HAHAHA. And also carpool karaoke in her car!

Dont know why, but I have mixed feelings about leaving. But well, I am quite excited as well to be working somewhere nearer to home. And the fact that it is right opposite my old secondary school. Wow. Nostalgic trip. Hahah. It’s like.. life’s coming into full circle. I am excited to see what this next chapter will bring. :) 


Ghostly Kisses Album


Ghostly Kisses - Heaven, Wait


She just released this amazing album, and it's been on repeat for the past few days. Feels like a soft kiss to the cheeks and a layer of soft blanket placed over you. What beautiful music. And I wouldn’t have gotten to know about her if it wasn’t for my partner. :) 


All Of Us Are Dead



Recently started binging on this new Korean zombie Show. You know how great their series usually are right? But wow. Just halfway through the season and I am already blown away by the cinematography and storyline/acting etc. Insane shots!!! This is a HUGEEE production and making horror fans like me and my partner so proud. Hehe. Cant wait to finish it! 


That's all for now. Kinda nervous to start working at my new workplace tomorrow. Wish me luck! And Happy CNY!


Love Eran.


Current Song Mood: Ghostly Kisses - Don't Know Why

Go now, love
Don't wanna talk
Won't forget what we're fighting for
Don't draw new blood
No tug of war
Can't you see I'm tired of it all?

Don't know why
Could never make it alright
Don't know why
Could never make it alright
Cause deep inside
There's nothing but hurt where love's died
Oh no, I
Don't want to make it alright

If somehow
I could have known
What you have in mind that I don't
Silent smoking gun
Wish I could run
Can't you see I'm tired of it all

Don't know why
Could never make it alright
Don't know why
Could never make it alright
Cause deep inside
There's nothing but hurt where love's died
Oh no, I
Don't want to make it alright

Don't want to make it alright
Don't want to make it alright
Don't want to make it alright
Don't want to make it alright
Don't want to make it alright
Don't want to make it alright
Don't want to make it alright

No comments:

Post a Comment