Sunday, January 12, 2014

Breathe

Page 29

Haven't been blogging lately because I've been busy helping out at my school's Open House! The past 3 days have been fun,  welcoming people and also I got to be in charge of the music which I LOVE. Haha.. so suitable for me. Also got to perform!!! 3 freaking times hahaha. 

First was me and Ida singing 'Made In The USA' again. So awkward at first but then I just let it out. I didn't forget my words this time and Ida said that I controlled my voice better! So happy to hear that :) Belting out feels SO good. Some of my lecturers didn't expect that from me haha.

My second and third performance was on the last day. I first contacted Ryan and told him I wanted to perform with him :) He was cool about it and we did 'Grenade' together along with Raqib! They were SO nice. Such a cool moment but I forgot one line and I don't think my voice is cut out for rock hahaha. But oh well at least I got to do it!

My last performance was with a WHOLE BAND :) This time there was Zaki, Farah and Raqib. And also the Yr 3 girl which I don't know her name haha! Man, she saved my ass! Really thank her because I knew the song but I didn't know all the words and she helped to back me up. :) She was VERY professional and I enjoyed watching her perform! We sang 'Still Into You' which I didn't even get a chance to practice AT ALL. So impromptu hahaha and my hands were shaking while reading the lyrics from my phone. But hey, I had such a fun time and I finally got to do a PARAMORE song!!! :D And I've always wondered what it felt like to sing in a band! Unforgettable moment. I hope I get to do it again sometime, and be more prepared for it. :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had an emotional breakdown today. I have this habit of just running to the toilet when I'm about to cry. And I just let it all out inside there. And nobody will know. I don't know why I'm so negative today. Like God hates me and I'm all alone. Everything is making me upset and everyone is pissing me off. It's just been a bad, bad, horrible day. Sigh.

Love, Eran.

This song means a whole lot to me. I used to play it whenever I had emotional breakdowns during Secondary School.

Current Song Mood: Paramore - Breathe

I climb, I slip, I fall
Reaching for your hands
But I lay here all alone
Sweating all your blood

If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because I'm starving for you here
With my undying love
And I, I will


Breathe for love tomorrow
Cause there's no hope for today
Breathe for love tomorrow
Cause maybe there's another way


I climb, I slip, I fall
Reaching for your hands
But I lay here all alone
Sweating all your blood

If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because I'm starving for you here
With my undying love
And I, I will

Breathe for love tomorrow
Cause there's no hope for today
Breathe for love tomorrow
Cause maybe there's another way

Breathe for love tomorrow
Cause there's no hope for today
Breathe for love tomorrow
Cause maybe there's another way

I climb, I slip, I fall
Into your empty hands
But I lay here all alone
Sweating all your blood


No comments:

Post a Comment