Saturday, April 26, 2014

John Doe

Page 58

Hey everyone! Its been one heck of a week. Being a Year 3 has been looking good so far. Looking out for cute freshies, getting random hellos from those that came for the camp =) I'm really liking my schedule cause I have one lesser modules than my classmates (hehehe).




Swear this is the perfect haircut for me.




Here's some random selfieszx!



Stayed back a couple of days with these peeps. Lol. Helped out my babe with a montage for her bf. =) Actually she did most of the work, I just lent her my lappy HAHA. We are all ALWAYS high at night HAHAHA. So nice to see them more often nowadays!!


Also get to go to the same lecture as some of my Excos! Baik!!! HAHAHA.

We had our Dance For Fun competition on Thursday. Its been intense cause theres a LOT of competition. And we all know how biased the school can be.. sheesh. But anyway, we won Best Costume! So incredibly proud of them, especially the freshies, for learning the steps in such a short time! & for Lily who has been working really hard on this whole thing. <3 Wooohoo Hs Havoc!! (Also had a nice time looking at eye candies mmh lol).







They were so hilarious I couldn't stop smiling x)

The D4F ticket.

Ps. Prem kissed me on the cheeks and it left a lipstick mark but its hidden in the pics! x) Hehe.

Check out their dance at the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4hZWK26M3g

After the competition we went back to Logi Room for a debrief, which me and some of the EXCOs decided to use the time to snap with a GoPro cam (Hafeez's). It was AWESOME I SWEAR WE WERE LITERALLY SNAPPING EVERYWHERE LOL. (Girls toilet, Boys toilet, Urinal, Corridor, Classroom. You name it. XD)



Fave shot. HAHA they were really covering their noses cause it was SMELLY.







Love this one!!



With the Dance4Fun Peeps <3










Kool shot.






Supper with the gang.

Friday was pretty awesome too. NSL lessons were fun cause my lecturer is a guy for once LOL (the past 2 years had been middle-aged to old women) so it was a pretty nice change cause he was quite chilled and sometimes joined in our silly jokes hahaha.



Mother Theresa just became a nun HAHAHA.

I also got gifts today 1) from Bernadette who just came back from her Aussie trip. & 2) a bag from my classmates which was supposed to be one my bday gifts hahaha. Love you guys thank you!! :*




OMNOMNOMZ THIS WAS DELISH.


The bracelet smelled nice ._. *sniffs*


My pretty new bag from my classmates =)

So that sums up this crazy tiring week. Things are really 'happening' right now haha. School.. FYP.. (Oh gosh.) Meeting up with dear friends (bumped into my kukubandungs finally HAHA! Didn't get to snap pics with them though but they make my day so much better <3) & also working on my mixtape. Busybusybusy!!

Gonna start hitting the gym next week and also start on my FYP research. Have a good weekend people!


Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: BoB Ft JoJo - John Doe (acoustic)

Seems like your heart stops workin
The minute they close the curtain
You take off your mask and take off your costume
And if anyone asks, you're taking a smoke break
And drinking some coffee
But everyone knows what you're doing
Seems like the bus moves slower
Just 'cause you got somewhere to go
So you take a few pills in Beverly Hills
But if anyone asks, you've got a prescription
You got an addiction
Who do you think that you're foolin?


John Doe!
I just want the John I know
Once you put the drinks on hold
Maybe you could come back home
John Doe

Oh oh oh...

Uh, everybody's addicted to something
Everybody gotta grip onto something
Even if it's just to feel the responsive appeal
Maybe once, maybe twice, maybe hundreds of times
Hundreds of times
Without it it's just harder to function at times
You race to the bottom of every single bottle
As if there was someone or something to find
You struggle in yo mind and you tell yourself lie after lie
'Till you get to the point where it's no longer private
The people that you work with notice the signs
When you walk in the room, it gets noticeably quiet
So you break up the silence
You say you've been at the gym
But the way that you look can't blame on a diet
So what you hidin?


John Doe!
I just want the John I know
Once you put the drinks on hold
Maybe you could come back home
John Doe

Oh oh oh...



No comments:

Post a Comment