Friday, February 3, 2017

Shooting Stars

Page 696

I walked across the long, flat, rocky terrain.

What a nice change.

Definitely easier than Brunei.

I could get used to this.

The Officer beside me chatted a bit.

Then we went silent.

I observed the surrounding.

The cool weather ahead.

A picturesque view of this beautiful land.

Wow. Breathtaking.

We walked past some villages.

And I noticed 3 kids sitting in the vegetation, peeking at us marching by.

I flashed a smile, and they grinned and giggled to themselves.

How cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Been a while since I've been outfield.

Been covering people's asses all week due to unseen circumstances.

Feels like shit man, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Even if no one gives credit.

I actually enjoy outfield.

Makes me feel.. important.

Especially when you know it'll be a peaceful one.

Aside from the mosquitos of course.

And the weird driver and officer.

(He was such an extrovert, and had a strange taste in music)

Nonetheless, nice people.

I sat in the darkness of the vehicle.

A sudden explosion sent shockwaves across the land.

A flare floated in the night sky.

Reminding me of shooting stars.

Damn.

What a sight.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars

It's late and I'm awake
Staring at the wall
Open up my window
Head floats out the door

No one else around
The shimmer takes my eye
I lift my head
Blinded by the sky

Feel my weight in front
Following the sound
Moves away so fast
Fall down to the ground

I know there's more to come
Jump back to my feet
Now I only see ahead of me
Chasing down the street

Gave my love to a shooting star
But she moves so fast
That I can't keep up
I'm chasing

I'm in love with a shooting star 
But she moves so fast 
When she falls then
I'll be waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment