Sunday, February 12, 2017

To Build A Home

Page 701

I tossed and turned in bed.

The darkness, overcasting everything.

The snores heard in the still bunk.

I was thinking...

Thinking of home.

Thinking of everything back then.

Did I miss it? 

Frankly speaking, I didnt.

I was at peace here.

This... felt like home now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen enough broken families to know what I want to achieve.

I want to build a home.

A safe haven, for my family.

For my children to run around.

Jumping into my arms and giving me kisses.

I want to protect them.

Give them all of my love.

And have my lover smiling in the corner, admiring how far we've come.

Working together.

Living together.

Loving each other.

A boy can dream.

But one day, I hope it comes true.

One day.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home

There is a house built out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and window sills
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home.

And I built a home
for you
for me

Until it disappeared
from me
from you

And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust........

Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
There is a tree as old as me
Branches were sewn by the color of green
Ground had arose and passed its knees

By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world
When the gusts came around to blow me down
Held on as tightly as you held on me
Held on as tightly as you held on me......

And I built a home
for you
for me

Until it disappeared
from me
from you

And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust........


No comments:

Post a Comment