Monday, April 3, 2017

Beneath The Surface

Page 738

I tried to reach out to you today.

I'm really trying.

But alas, it was all in vain.

I don't know why I even bother.

You obviously don't want anything more with me.

I wish I could see what's in your head.

I wish I could see beneath the surface.

But you just won't let me in.

And I don't know how to carry on anymore.

...

I really don't.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Demons Of Ruby Mae - Beneath The Surface

[Verse 1]
Always wanting what he couldn't get
What's a man who hated his own fortune?
Spending his living though regret
Cause he never realise what's important


[Chrous]
Could you bare,
Could you bare - my love.
Could you bare
Could you bare my love


[Verse 2]
Just the same in everything you do
Did you really think they take notice?
They just have to take one look at you
And they'll soon scratch beneath the surface


[Chrous]
Could you bare,
Could you bare - my love
Could you bare
Could you bare my love

[Bridge]
Could you bare my love?

No comments:

Post a Comment