Thursday, June 7, 2018

Bloodless

Page 1054

I woke up from my deep slumber.

What time was it?

I checked.

2.30AM.

Shit.

I dozed off.

Now I couldnt get back to sleep.

So I turned on my spotify.

And let it randomly do its magic.

I've been listening to this local artist a lot...

Of Methodist.

His music speaks to me so much recently.

One of his tracks played.

'Bloodless'.

I zoned out, and let it consume me.

I felt.. myself floating away.

High. Free.

In a different dimension.

Deeper and deeper as the words kept ringing.

Am I not enough?

..

Will I ever be?

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Of Methodist - Bloodless

Am I not enough, all the blood I drained from myself Will not satisfy your hunger for you and I to heal but I won't Tell you what went wrong when I spilled onto the floor
And what grew inside grew restless now Desperate for release but what am i Even doing here? I'm burning trees for answers now But end up with the burns on myself Tell me what you want to do Give it to me: what you want Tell me what you want to do to me Give it to me: what you want Bloodless Am I not enough Bloodless Am I not enough Bloodless Am i not enough Bloodless On two different lines We don't even bleed the same color now But still I find a reason for adhesion between us now Desperate for release but what am i Even doing here? I'm burning trees for answers now But end up with the burns on myself Tell me what you want to do Give it to me: what you want Tell me what you want to do to me Give it to me: what you want Bloodless Am I not enough Bloodless Am I not enough Bloodless Am i not enough Bloodless My mind's on you now And don't let me down

No comments:

Post a Comment