Thursday, April 23, 2020

Listen

Page 1368

Thanks for having me over today.

I'll always make time for you.

Despite the circumstances. 

You're my everything.

I'll always listen to your worries.

I'm yours and I hope you know that.

You slept so soundly today.

I'm glad I could make you smile, even at the silliest things.

Sleep tight tonight.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Charles Fauna, Ivy Sole - Listen

You know I will listen

You got a million bestfriends
You don't see them
Not always easy to tell
They just love you

Come find me and I
I will 
Listen
Whatever's bothering you
I will
Listen
Theres just too much too lose
I will 
Listen
Give me your energy and 
I will
Listen
Listen

You don't know how long I waited
You must see how much I needed 
Someone
Someone
All this heavy
All this praying
Cant believe I start believing in 
Someone
Someone
Have you ever lost yourself on an empty night?
Have you ever found a home on the other side
A phonecall
Into gentle hands
Into cab rides
Into street shot
To the sunrise
You're my sunrise

Whatever you cannot face 
You will
In time
We are the generation
That hides
Dont hide
Come find me and I 
I will
Listen
Whatever's bothering you
I will
Listen
Listen 
I will listen...
I will listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment