Monday, June 22, 2020

Reverie

Page 1387

Just realised that I forgot to blog yesterday.

Hahah.

Sorry.

Life has been so fast-paced these days.

It's like getting lost in reverie.

Last week was a lot to take in.

Finally completed my competency tests and am finally a confirmed staff. (Yay)

It was quite the work though.

A lot of panic attacks and mental breakdowns.

But it all worked out - somehow.

Phase 2 started right after that.

The crowds are back.

And I'm not liking it one bit.

Hahaha.

Who would've thought? That I would miss circuit breaker.

It was much more... peaceful.

I guess I really just hate people.

Or I'm just claustrophobic.

Ah well.

I hope we can maintain the number of cases in our community.

But from the looks of it...

Let's just not go there.

And finally, the weekends.

I had to work, even on Sunday.

As there was some maintenance works on Monday (today).

But it was a pretty relaxing shift.

Mainly cause the bosses aren't around. Managed to escape off work waaaay earlier. 

(Thankful for the permanent morning team 🤣)

Heh.

And after that, what else? Just been spending time with my partner. ☺️

All cuddled and comfy.

Thank you for pampering me.

We'll always make time for each other - no matter what.

Cause somehow, the stars will always align for us.

:)

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Above & Beyond, Zoe Johnston - Reverie

You used to bring the smell of rain in to my bed

And lie so close to me you could be inside my head

Maybe it's a once in a lifetime kind of thing

To feel kind of magic that your love brings

Some days it's like a haunting

This cool and empty space far above and all around me

When I start to miss your face ?

You live in me

My reverie

Don't ever leave ×5

You live in me

My reverie

Don't ever leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment