Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Stars & Velvet

Page 1389

It warms my heart sometimes.

To see old couples.

I see that a lot, working in healthcare.

Old and fragile, yet so loving and caring.

Dropping their significant others off at the centre.

Even staying by their side, until their procedures are finished.

It's literally 'Till death do us apart'.

So lovely.

Makes me smile every time.

A love like that, is priceless.

Endless.

Like stars & velvet.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Zoe Johnston - Stars & Velvet

Well I don't know why it's affecting me now But I'm all stirred up tonight by the memory Of how kind you were to me It's the little things in the 24 hour that make me want to thank you But it's too late now to knock on your door So I drive home and think some more (CHORUS) But in the morning I will be coming for you I need to tell you that I am who I am today because of you Your love covered me in stars & velvet And on that morning when I called you I was crying so hard I could barely say your name Ooh you covered me in stars & velvet Stars & velvet Well it's after midnight but it's warm on this road And there's a feeling of bliss expanding inside of me Going over the memory 'cause you made me feel so safe I wished I could be your baby I was so afraid I wanted somebody to hold me so tightly Tell me everything will be OK The way it is right now on this gorgeous day

No comments:

Post a Comment