Sunday, November 8, 2020

We Contain Multitudes

 Page 1446

We contain multitudes that no one else can comprehend.

'As we get bigger and bigger, the distance between ourselves and that other outside world becomes smaller and smaller.'

Ever since the start of my relationship, I've always felt a special connection to the times me and my partner share, cuddled up to each other at the end of the day.

Playing Olafur Arnalds.

I cant count the number of times I've cried to his beautiful music.

Or the number of times we just, express ourselves.

Our pain & sorrows.

It moves me. And makes me feel things I've never felt before.

I cant thank you enough for introducing me to this hidden gem of music.

This new album 'some kind of peace' is so transcendent.

It is therapy.

And it has been so helpful in our healing.

This music is what I've been looking for my whole life.

What we have has always been sacred. 

...And I'll hold on to it forever.

🤍

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Olafur - We Contain Multitudes




No comments:

Post a Comment