Saturday, April 30, 2022

Heartstopper

 Page 1549

Everyone shut up, I'm obsessed with this cute series. :(

I... 

I feel so represented.

Charlie Spring is me.

And everything I dreamt of growing up.

He's shy. Innocent. Apologetic. Cuddly. And so, so loving. He must be protected at all costs.

This series made me smile & squeal every episode. There were so many moments that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Like falling in love for the first time.

A love so pure & uplifting.

No sex, drugs or swearing. Things that have been polluting us too much.

It was such a breath of fresh air.

A queer love finally being put in a positive light. 

There is hope after all.

I wish this show was out when I was younger & figuring things out.

My younger self would've really appreciated it.

I appreciated them showing Nick coming to terms with his sexuality.

Also of Tao putting his friends first, and overreacting over every small thing that threatened their friendship.

Things like this are so relatable as a coming of age teen. Even as a young adult today, I still relate.

Watch it if you want your heart to stop hahaha.

I really hope to see more. :)

 Having Heartstopper withdrawals. Bye.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Adiescar Chase - Heartstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment