Thursday, June 19, 2014

Don't Be Gone Too Long (Teaser)

Page 69

Went to school today! Had to shoot videos for our pharm project and I volunteered to be the patient (*regrets*) Hahaha. My classmates taped me so much I couldn't even move my mouth okay ._. It was free waxing after that hahaha. I'm sure they all enjoyed torturing me >_> It was so hilarious shooting scenes and acting in front of the camera.. & when someone burst out laughing,we had to retake all oveeeer again. I was the first person to laugh out loud :x HAHA. 


People actually got concerned when I posted this pic :x Aww <3 Don't worry guise, if I were to get hospitalised I wouldn't even bother taking selfies HAHA.

After the video shooting, met up with some of my EXCOs at City Hall for some bowling. I didn't play cause I was saving up.. but I ended up playing for Prem cause she had to leave early. And I won for her HAHAHA. Just my luck. After that, we went to Bugis and ate at Kampong Glam Cafe. I must say.. Im not much of a food critic.. But the food was really bad. And The service was even worst. Poor Lily had to wait so long for her food, and she was fasting! :/ Oh well.. At least there was this tall muscular Superman-looking guy she kept eyeing that sat beside her. HAHAHA. And when he changed tables to the front of her, I swear Lily was like.. ;) HAHAHA. She was literally drooling, not over the food but over the guy hahahaha. But seriously he was fineeee. 

Le pathetic Maggi Goreng.

After dinner, we parted ways with Lily, and I went walking around the area with Syasya, Yx & Tomei :3 It was a nice night out. I always enjoy going out with them ;) Till next time! 

Ps. Wish I could post more pics but Idk who's holding them. >_<

Love, Eran.

I don't know why.. I feel like we've grown so distant. Conversations get lesser. I still care & I hope you feel the same. Please take care over there. Don't be gone too long..

Current Song Mood: Chris Brown Ft Ariana Grande - Don't Be Gone Too Long (Demo/Teaser)

Don't be gone too long (too long)
Cause you won't be there to love me when you're gone
Don't be gone too long (too long)
Tell me who's gonna love me when you're gone! 

Uh, when you’re, when you’re gone
Yeah, yeah, when you’re gone! (x2)

Bring it back to me, bring it back to me
Is it really over?

Bring it back to me, bring it back to me
Is it over? (x2)

Don't be gone too long (too long)
Cause you won't be there to love me when you're gone
Don't be gone too long (too long)
Tell me who's gonna love me when you're gone! 

Oh, oh, oh, oh
When you’re gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment