Friday, June 13, 2014

Life Support

Page 67

Went out with Wawa, Lily, Nat & Nadz today =) First, I went to school to pick up my hard disk from Mama Syah (Told her to transfer me all Greys Anatomy episodes cause I wanted to watch them over the holidays LOL), then I went with the rest to Fluff Bakery where we queued up an hour early. I've never been so kiasu before. ._. We also met up with Ifa! It was my first time buying their cupcakes and I must say… THEY'RE SO FREAKING DELISH. OMG. Bought triple milo and oreo flavours.



Mmmh yummy!



Lily said I looked cheeky here. ._.




*licks* ._.



Tengah feeling okaaay. IT WAS SO GOOD.




Nat's eyes HAHA.



Wawa's face.. Lmao. Epic.


After getting our cupcakes, we went to a nearby restaurant for lunch & we waited REALLY long to get our food. Ordered some noodles and I must say, it wasn't bad at all!



They said I looked like some superstar with my shades on ._. And they kept looking at their own reflection when talking to me HAHAHA.





Nadz decided to cover her face cause it was hot. ._.






After lunch, we selfied for a while, then went over to a thrift shop where they sold really cheap clothes. I didn't buy any cause.. well thrift shops aren't for me haha. Me and Nat went to a corner to sit at this restaurant.. and the owner was kind enough to shoo us of =) He even complimented us by saying 'Eh push back the chairs la, Children these days. SO. RUDE!' What nice words, uncle! No wonder theres no customers there trollolol.

Oh wells, after getting the goods, we separated ways with Ifa & Nadz. The rest then took a cab to marina parade, where we met up with Dan & Hafeez for a movie. We caught Maleficent and I was sooooo pleasantly thrilled by it. Angelina Jolie was such a magnificent actress (see what I did there) & the visuals were stunning. I also loved the plot where she was protrayed as a villain, yet had such a kind heart. It was a nice twist. 

After the movie, we went for a short arcade session. Played racing with Dan and managed to beat him hehehe. The second round sucked cause… well my paddle wasn't working and I ended up being stuck in place and getting last. Meh whatever. 

We then went to Esplanade where we lepak & ate till nightfall. I kept stoning cause I was really sleepy. ._. Haha. We then ended the day with funny stories from Dan & Hafeez. SO CUTE LA DEY. HAHAHA. They're like soul mates forever. Enjoyed the day with these people. Looking forward to more. :)

Anyways, here comes the weekends! Hope everyone is well. xx

Love, Eran.

I wish I was as attractive...



Current Song Mood: - Sam Smith - Life Support

I've been sleeping with the lights on
Cause the darkness is surrounding you
This is my world, this is my choice
And you're the drug that gets me through

I've been waiting for an answer
Because I built this bed for two
I'm just waiting on your answer
I built this bed for me and you

Could you see that I am yours?
So will you be my life support?
You're my life support
You're my life support

Sick of waking up in darkness
When the sky is always painted blue
There's a method to my madness
It's clear that you don't have a clue

I've been waiting for an answer
Because I built this bed for two
I'm just waiting on your answer
I built this bed for me and you

Could you see that I am yours?
So will you be my life support?
You're my life support
You're my life support
You're my life support
You're my life support

Can't you see that I am yours?
So will you be my life support?
I've been sleeping with the lights on
Cause the darkness is surrounding you


No comments:

Post a Comment