Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Anaconda

Page 104

Here's a couple of pics from last night's bowling sesh. :)






(My leg is at the most top)


My loves.



Second night with bae. HAHAHA.


SOOO DAY 2! Woke up pretty early and showered - got into my 'wet' attire and decided to roll around in bed for a while HAHA. It was soo comfy ._.


Everybody gangbanging Amsyar. ._.




HAHAHA. Then Amsyar decided to take Dan's pants off, and YX ran out to hide it. HAHA. Dan ended up getting locked outside, in just his boxers, and we made him dance to the Anaconda song before letting him in . HAHAHA. Joker la.







We took some family pics before dividing ourselves into 2 groups for our 'Truth and Dare' game. :)

Turns out I was the only one that showered HAHAHA. Look at all those busuk faces! 

 










The game was so screwed. I SWEAR HAHAHA. Idk where Ida got the idea man. ._. It was literally Fear Factor. We had to Spin the bottle and choose a random number between 1-50, or tell the truth. The Truths were straightforward, and I found out some unexpected things. But the dares.. OHMY.

Didnt get to snap pics, but I'll describe what happened to all of us xD The first dare would be, to apply this lotion and flour all over our body. Then we're to dip into this cloudy-murky-filled container with packets of mentos in it, and we had to take it out with our mouth. That wasn't so bad. The next dare would be to take out a mentos from.. jengjengjeng. A tray filled with mealworms. OMG. Everyone freaked when we found out the tray had something moving in it. HAHAHA. When it came to my turn, I was grossed out because I really HATE insects. HAHA. And I ended up picking up a worm instead! LOL. Lucky I could finish the game fast with the help of YX! :)

We cleaned up after that and went off to swim!







Haha tbh it was the first time I took my shirt off in public tbh. ._. What? I have nothing to show. Played catching in the pool and was just floating about slowly. Prema kept asking me to try out swimming HAHA. But I'm scared okaaaay. :( Hais.

We then had KFC for lunch, YUMZ. Prema, Amsyar and Bern had to go off after that to watch their soccer match. The rest of us went to.. WILD WILD WET!. :D

It was my first time there, and it was pretty much like Adventure Cove, just that there was REALLY lesser people. And we literally didnt have to queue up long for the rides! The first ride we took, it literally felt like we were jumping to our deaths LOL. SO SCARY I WAS HOLDING ON TO MY DEAR LIFE. ._.

There was this ride called 'Torpedo'. OMG. I saw a video of it in the internet before. I literally freaked cause it was so scary. We had to stand in this small yellow box, and as the countdown finished, it opened and we drop. Like.. DROP. TO OUR DEATHS. HAHAHA. The water went in my nose, and  when I reached the ground I was literally stunned hahaha. The lifeguards gave me the 'Uhh are you okay?' look. LOL. 

We took more rides, and played catching at a water playground. We then decided to be lazy and spend the rest of the afternoon floating around. IT WAS SOOOO FUN. :') I ended up getting fried and getting some sunburnts ._. 

We went back to the chalet, bathed and got ready for dinner. Also had heart-to-heart talks with Lily, Wani and YX. With Dan occasionally eavesdropping HAHAHA. It's nice to be able to be open with them :) I love open conversations. & I love them.

Us acting koool:














Had our dinner at.. I can't remember then name haha. But it was this malay restaurant. Snapped a pic with my bae. :)




 Played arcade for a while, then we surprised Ida and Shuqri for their belated birthdays. :)









Ida's face tho. AHAHAHA.


AFter 11pm.. all the chaos came. LOL.


Under the covers with Bern ;) HAHAHA.





She tried to lick her elbow. ._.


These people below.. HAHAHA we played this game where we pretended to be ED nurses, and Shuq became the patient. And we were literally pushing and pulling him around, and wrapping him up. HAHA. I'm glad I took a video, it was SOOO CRAZY FUN. We made so much noise till security came. Uh oh. Hahaha.















I really wanted to sleep, but since Bern, Prema, Ams and Hafeez came, we decided to hang out late at night and played catching! Haha. So tiring.. but damn fun. Me and Shuq literally went to squatted behind a bbq pit for like.. 10 minutes. Omg. Haha. And there was once, Feez was chasing for Shuq, and I just stood behind a wall and watching him go by. Too bad he turned back and saw me LOL. Played like.. 3-4 rounds and was so shagged at the end of the game.

Went back to the chalet at about 2+, at ice cream, bathed and went to bed. :) 

Amazing day!!!

 Love, Eran.

My anaconda was naughty today.

Current Song Mood: Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun


Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit
Big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace
Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish
Now that's real, real, real
Gun in my purse, bitch, I came dressed to kill
Who wanna go first? I had them pushing daffodils
I'm high as hell, I only took a half a pill
I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun


My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun


Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
(Look at her butt)
Look at, look at, look at
Look, at her butt


This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country-ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang, bang, bang
I let him hit it cause he slang cocaine
He toss my salad like his name Romaine
And when we done, I make him buy me Balmain
I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills, and he telling me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, Mayweather with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun


My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun


Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
(Look at her butt)
Look at, look at, look at
Look, at her butt


Little in the middle but she got much back
Little in the middle but she got much back
Little in the middle but she got much back
(Oh my God, look at her butt)


My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun
My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
Don't want none unless you got buns, hun


Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Oh my gosh, look at her butt
(Look at her butt)
Look at, look at, look at
Look, at her butt


Yeah, he love this fat ass, ha haha!
Yeah! This one is for my bitches with a fat ass in the fucking club
I said, where my fat ass big bitches in the club?
Fuck the skinny bitches! Fuck the skinny bitches in the club!
I wanna see all the big fat ass bitches in the muthafuckin' club
Fuck you if you skinny bitches, what?! Kyuh
Ha ha, ha ha
I got a big fat ass (ass, ass, ass)
Come on!





No comments:

Post a Comment