Saturday, October 11, 2014

Silent

Page 102 (Chapter 5)

I'm back.

6 weeks away felt like forever. And no, I can't resist not blogging. So here's to a new chapter and many more pages. =)

Attachment is over and I'm finally able to have a peace in mind. It's been a fruitful 6 weeks.. experienced a lot and I'm proud to say that I'm getting comfortable with the idea of becoming a staff nurse.

B56

The first 3 weeks I was posted to this ward. I've been there before back in March last year. And if y'all listened to my Covers/Mixtape, you'd know how much my attachment there meant to me (Hint: Heart Attack, Blue Ocean Floor). That ward changed a lot of things for me back then; the amazing CI, colleagues, and also the moment where I really fell hard for someone. So naturally, going back to that ward was a blessing to me. And nostalgic as f-ck. My previous CI was still there, and she was still as awesome as ever. Most of the colleagues I worked with from last year were also there. It was so good to see familiar faces. I also worked with the new staffs and I got to make friends with one of them. *ahem* 


In the 3 weeks, I:

-Made a lot of (stupid) mistakes. Lmao. I won't mention them. But the thing about me is, I learn from them. I'm the type who will be 'bad at it till I'm good at it.'

-I got to pass my first official report. Pretty stressful stuff! But got to do it with the guide of one of awesome staff.  =)

-My shift people are just awesome. (Ryan, Efah, Cheryl, just to name a few). If I can be crazy with y'all it means I'm already comfortable with you guys. Hehe. *winkwink* 

From time to time, I get glimpses of the past, and the sweet moments that happened last year… Once again, the ward gave me lots of memorable memories. :)

B76

The next 3 weeks was spent at B76. It was my first time in this ward. And it was also Ida's former ward that she worked in. Generally it seemed messy at first, but then I slowly adapted. And the staff didnt seem that friendly too, haha. But as time went by I got used to them and actually, they're all pretty nice and alright. =) It was also the first ward where I got to work with Malay male staffs. Haha. Best la sia. So fun. 3 weeks past reallyyyy fast (with the help of Hari Raya Haji). Oh, and the CI was damn hilarious. She tends to speak fast and we laughed a lot trying to understand her. Bad, I know, but it was entertaining hahaha. Ended the last day with a celebratory KFC meal and a lots of slacking and selfies. Hehe.





Ryan - My bestest bro. Worked with him a couple of times before. And I really got to bond with him this time round! Thanks for bearing with my nonsense and the Setan in me. HAHAHA



Efah - Never thought I'd be friends with her hahaha. She's so annoying la this chou minah. Everyday I see her, feel like slapping her face up down left right centre. ._.


Cheryl - Omg I didnt even know she existed. She's such an amazing friend/leader/Sister/Bro to have haha. And we have similar taste in music!! Awesome la bro. *fistbump*




Siaw Ling - The cutest partner I ever haaad. Hahaha. *winkwink* Thanks for all your nonsense. And stop bullying me pls. ._. Haha. Stay strong Ah-Ling!




Oh, and here are some pics with my lovely babes!!!



I swear I'm gonna miss these guys. They made the postings much more bearable. The way we waited for each other to finish work like as if we were unseperable hahaha. And our hilarious moments.. Omg. Too cute. Can't imagine working without them :( Looking forward to our outing next week!


The past 6 weeks.. well… I guess I went through a couple of hard moments too. Love & heartbreaks as usual. But its alright, it's all part and parcel of life. I guess I'll talk about that some other time.

Gonna use this holiday (its my last one in poly) to really de-stress. Really need to savour these 2 weeks haha. Got a lot of things planned up already. Can't wait to share. :)

Happy holidays! xx

(Sometimes you will never know the true value of A MOMENT until it becomes A MEMORY).

Love, Eran.

I'm not meant to be silent.

Current Song Mood: Tori Kelly - Silent

Wake up in a new day, but it don't feel that new,
same faces around me with the same point of view

everything is perfect, and everything's okay, just
swallow the lies and let your emotions fade, but
my heart won't be quiet, I feel a change

no more black and white, this life's too colorful,
beautiful, don't know know what lies ahead, but

I'm ready now it's time, gotta go, gotta get out
of this town, leave my fear behind, nothing left
for me here can't stick around, my dreams are
loud and my hearts wide awake

and all i know is, I'm not meant to be silent
wake up to a new voice telling me where to
go, sounds like I got no choice, but to keep
on this road

Got my own opinion, my own words to say,
got my own vision so I know I can't stay, there's
no looking back now, I feel a change

I'm ready know it's time, gotta go, gotta get out
of this town, leave my fear behind, nothing left
for me hear can't stick around, my dreams are
loud and my hearts wide awake

and all i know is, I'm not meant to be silent
no more black and white, this life's too colorful,
beautiful, don't know know what lies ahead, but

I'm ready know it's time,leave my fear behind, my dreams are
loud and my hearts wide awake

and all i know is, I'm not meant to be silent
(I'm ready know it's time, yeah)
gotta go, gotta get out of this town
(and leave my fear behind me)
nothing left for me hear can't stick around
(I'm ready know it's time, yeah)

(I'm ready know it's time, yeah)
gotta go, gotta get out of this town
(and leave my fear behind me)
nothing left for me hear can't stick around
(I'm ready know it's time, yeah)

my dreams are loud and my hearts wide awake
and all i know is, I'm not meant to be silent

No comments:

Post a Comment