Friday, June 26, 2015

Talk

Page 341

Just a little rant because of a person that I encountered at work today, who was all talk. Damn. I hated him from the minute he opened his mouth. I literally said to myself 'Shit, I can't work with this dude.' 

If you all know me well, I won't show my hate. Even if I hate you to the guts. I'll just keep smiling and look away as much as possible. But deep inside I'll be cursing you silently. This person was talking about this and that, gossiping about others, when the way he worked was ironically 'CMI' itself.  In malay we call it 'WORLD'. Where he talks as if he knows the world, when he doesn't know shit. I got so annoyed most of the time so I just kept quiet.

Lo and behold, I had to spend like 1 and a half hours with him cause we were stuck at some procedure together. Lets just say he kept saying things that made me look like some dumb shit? Like as if he's all greater than me??? Wtf brah. Wtf. What are you trying to prove. Who are you trying to impress? Yourself? Cause you seem to be. All ego and shit. I got so annoyed, that when he was talking on the way, I just kept walking & ignoring him. Lucky I was wearing a mask, or my scowling face would be more obvious.

Speaking of talk. Where the heck are all my friends. Like, we always talk about wanting to meet and stuff but honestly, there's no one planning anything and everyone's so busy with work. It's like after graduation, everyone just disappeared. Vanished. Gone.

And lastly You. I'm so tired. And I couldnt care less. Cause you don't either. Cause you obviously prioritise your friends more than me. Not the first time, nope. It's okay, I'm 'used to it'.

You keep saying things I've heard before.
All I hear is 'talk,'

Love, Eran.

Keep talkin'.

Current Song Mood: Tori Kelly - Talk

People talk, people talk
But they don't wanna say what they're really trying to say
Hopes and fears, smoke and mirrors
Save all the thinking, words by themselves they just fade

People run, people walk
But they don't ever see past the world that they're in
So if it's talk that you want from me then maybe you should let me in

Oh, you keep saying you won't let me go
Oh, you keep saying what I've heard before
Talk

Playing with empty hearts, leading words felt like they're just going no where now
So if it's talk that you want from me then maybe you should let me in

Oh, you keep saying you won't let me go
Oh, you keep saying what I've heard before
Oh, you keep saying you won't let me go

All I hear is talk

Keep talking to me babe. x2
I know all about you, know all about you

Keep talking to me babe. x2
Know all about you x2

You keep saying you won't let me go
Talk
Oh, you keep saying you won't let me go
Talk
Oh, you keep saying you won't let me go
Talk
You keep saying things I've heard before babe
Heard before babe
Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment