Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Letter

Page 400

Dear B,

It's been 2 months. I've been trying my best to avoid everything.. Well, because I guess I wanted to be more private about it. And maybe not even thing about it. It's been so tough. Handling things on my own. Keeping it to myself. I've been so, so lonely. I'm don't even know why writing this letter

I know.

You probably don't even care by now.

You've probably moved on.

Heck, You probably won't even be read this. It doesn't matter.

You know me... I need to say what's on my mind.

There's this constant need to always express myself & my thoughts.

I can't help but wonder each day..

Do you hate me?

Was it me all along?

What if I hadn't said all those things.. would it have turned out different?

Would we still be talking?

Do you miss.. Us?

I do.

Maybe..

Maybe I'm too much to manage.

Maybe I didn't deserve you.

Or maybe it's the other way round too.

We're two completely different souls now.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder. 

How are you now? Are you happier?

I could be out there still, trying to get you back in every way I could. You know I would.

But no, that would be a foolish thing to do.

And I, am tired of being a fool.

Thinking all this while, that I was in a real relationship.

I never regretted anything.. I guess.

All the special moments keep replaying in my head.

I just hope you're in a better place now.

I hope for the best for you.

Just one last thing.

Never Forget.


Love, Eran.

Don't forget me.

Current Song Mood: Kehlani - The Letter

I can hear your laugh
It's ringing through the hallways
I can see your smile
It's what gets me through my hard days
And your words was suppose to get me through my heartache, before my heartbreak
There's an emptiness that only few ever fill
And I somehow missed the meaning of love that is real
And it compliments my scars that will never heal

[Chorus:]
Maybe I didn't deserve you
Maybe I just couldn't cure you
They told me that I didn't hurt you
Why do I feel like I turned you?
Maybe I don't understand it
Tell me is this how you planned it?
Did you see us so stranded
Maybe I'm to much too manage

[Verse 2:]
And if you weren't gonna guide me
Why bring me into the light?
Must have done something to make you want to run and hide
Why oh why didn't you just live your life?
And every girl needs a mother
And damn it I needed you
Instead you duck for cover
And you ran from the truth
And like kids do
You waited around for proof

[Chorus]

Maybe I didn't deserve you...

No comments:

Post a Comment