Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Higher

Page 531

Had a kecoh time with GF as usual tonight.

This guuuurl. Will be the death of me hahaha.

So laughter and making each other annoyed.

She literally came from work looking like Leticia. Then bought a shirt and wore make up to 'transform' HAHAHA. Annoying.

We ate at Cahaya. I was kinda.. hesitant. But I went for it. The food could've been better.

We bounced back in the train, and looked through our old pics in my Instagram. Ahh all the good times. Seriously, time has passed so fast..

I'm proud of how far we've both come.
How much we've changed.
Thank you for being there.

You take me higher.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Rihanna - Higher

This whiskey got me Feelin pretty
So pardon if I'm impolite
I just really need your ass with me
I'm sorry about the other night
And I know I could be more creative
And come up with poetic lines
But I'm turnt up upstairs and I love you
Is the only thing that's in my mind

You take me higher
Higher than I've ever been babe
Just come over let's pour a drink babe
I hope I ain't calling you too late
Too late
You're like my fire
Let's stay up late and smoke a jay
I wanna go back to the old ways
But I'm drunk instead with a full ash tray
With a little bit too much to say

No comments:

Post a Comment