Monday, April 4, 2016

Rock Bottom

Page 519

UMMMMM WHAAAAAAAAT.

So in case you guys don't know what's up,

I just caught the Season 6 Finale of The Walking Dead.

And I was literally left shaking. And in an emotional MESS.

It was so intense, but HEY. Surprise, surprise, a lame cliffhanger that we have to wait for the next 6 months. Damn it.

But it was so good THO. I MEAN, NEGAN. Such a terrifying guy!!

My gosh.

Enough adrenaline for today.

Speaking of which, I was almost late for work hahaha.

All I remember was swiping away my alarm when I was half-awake lmao.

But I miraculously got there in time, Thank God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some people in life that will just, try to put you down.

And I've felt so pissed and angry today because of that.

Because of certain things said to me.

The neverending insults.

Because of certain knowledge, that I'm supposed to have just because I was a nurse.

I haven't touched my skills in about a year.

Do you really expect me to remember everything?

Being the patient person that I am, I guess I handled today extraordinarily well.

I don't know how much longer I can take though.

I won't take anymore bullshit.

You can't push me around with your fatass ego.

I'm not the same as I was a year ago.

All I can say is, I'm not afraid to hit rock bottom.

Not anymore.

The only way is up.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Marco Mengoni - Rock Bottom

I want to bury my head in the sand I want the seas to wash me away I wish someone was holding my hand But I'm too scared to ask you to stay I'm on my knees I'm calling my own name I'm on my knees I think this is it I'm on my knees I feel that the world can end I wish us a new beginning Because I hear a voice so small But big enough to hear There's more don't give up now Don't you give in Yeah, I can hear a voice so small But big enough to hear There's more don't give up now You're finally here Rock bottom I'll hit rock bottom I'll hit rock bottom I'm not afraid to hit Rock bottom The only way is up The only way is up The only way is up The only way is up (But now I'm standing) But now I'm standing staring at the sun (Can you come and pick me up?) You pick me up in your loving arms (I thought I'd never wake up) I thought that I would never let go (It's been a nightmare!) The nightmare and I had become one (I'm all alone, again) I'm on my knees I'm calling my own name I'm on my knees I think this is it I'm on my knees I feel that the world could end I wish us a new beginning Because I can hear a voice so small But big enough to hear There's more no don't give up no Don't you give in Yeah, I can hear a voice so small But big enough to hear There's more don't give up now You're finally here Rock bottom I'll hit rock bottom I'll hit rock bottom I'm not afraid to hit Rock bottom The only way is up The only way is up The only way is up The only way is up Rock bottom I'll hit rock bottom I'll hit rock bottom I'm not afraid to hit Rock bottom The only way is up The only way is up The only way is up The only way is up

No comments:

Post a Comment