Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Bated Breath

Page 823

Resistance was futile.

I gave in tonight.

I had a good feeling about it.

I guess.

And true enough, it was.

Awkward at first.

But it ended up fast, passionate & definitely worth it.

Those longing eyes. The body twitching. The irresistable bites. My whispers. The lip bites.

I enjoyed every minute of it.

I could tell at the end of it, a little shyness of what just happened.

I smiled.

As I was about to leave, a door slammed.

I froze.

A bated breath.

I suddenly felt quick lips pressing against mine.

I was caught off guard.

'Bye.'

And I left quickly, blushing.

Before anyone in the house woke up.

I don't know what to feel. But I guess it felt good.

I guess I don't need to cling on to people who don't deserve me.

Cause today was just overwhelming.

I hope to see you again..

Maybe.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Tinashe - Bated Breath

What if I told you that it was all in vain?
Would it still hurt you?
Would you still feel the same?
Said it's impossible-possible
So impossible

[Chorus:]
But you're still waiting on the moment breath is bated
I wish I could hold you, I can't take it
Tell you all my secrets
I'm too faded
Praying that tomorrow I'll be braver
Maybe I can tell you, maybe we can do this
Kisses on my forehead we can fall into it
Love you like the rain, that falls much faster
Living in a piece of ever after
Forever after
Living in the piece of ever after
Ever after, ever after

If you will have me
I'll make you happy
Need someone to whom I can belong
Here's my confession
Saving it special
Hoped it would be you all along
All along
All along
All along

[Chorus]


No comments:

Post a Comment