Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wildfire

Page 811

I love it when people test my patience.

Cause I know for sure, that I'm not in the wrong.

I used to be so patient around people.

My close friends would know.

But I feel that 'patient' character of mine has disappeared over the years.

It's sad, but there's only so much bullshit I can take.

Wont let this affect me.

The wildfire in me is still burning strong.

Bring it on.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Tinashe - Wildfire

Feel the calm before the storm
I'll be leaving in the morning
You were my sweet summer song
But the summer's gone and I can't keep your fire burning

[Pre-Chorus:]
You're poison running through my veins
End it with a spark into a pool of gasoline

[Chorus:]
Wildfire
Flames rising
Hit me like a bullet
Finger on the trigger pull it, pull it
Wildfire, burn baby
Burn for me

Cash is grassed in the sand
As they swept into the sea
I could never understand
How you're easy come easy go
As you please

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus x2]

Let me go let me go
Let me go let me go
Let me go let me go
Let me go let me go

[Chorus]



No comments:

Post a Comment