Saturday, September 14, 2019

Lighthouse

Page 1247

Finally, the weekends with you.

I've been waiting for this. :)

Ever since my busy week last week.

It's something.. i always look forward to.

To lie down and ease my mind.

Watch a movie or two.

To spend time with you.

Things have not been looking great at home.

So this is a nice change.

Like a lighthouse, you saved me.

You.. light up my world again.

See you tomorrow.

<3

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Axel Flovent - Lighthouse

Cold day calling me now
It’s waiting for the fight
Like nothing will satisfy my soul

Something in your reflection
Helps me understand
Which way I should turn from here

And you found my forest fall in everything
While you stay until the rest of the night

Why do I keep the hours
I'm trying to find a way
Feel like I am losing my mind again

And you found my forest fall in everything
While you, stayed until the rest of the night
And you, made me notice why I try my best
Still you, lost your own ideas of leaving this place

No comments:

Post a Comment