Thursday, September 12, 2019

On The Train Ride Home

Page 1246

Finally, an off-day where I can do things in my own pace.

Took some time to drag my ass to the gym today. 

And did a full-body workout. 

It's been 2 months.

I couldnt afford to because of my back-to-back schedule with school and work.

The past few months has been crazy. 

Well, at least I can breathe a bit now, with half of my assignments completed.

I stepped foot in Yishun today.

I guess being away from this place for awhile was a good thing for me.

So many new changes. 

The new interchange.

Some new shops.

Well.. some old shops closed, and replaced by empty spaces.

I walked out of the mall... and passed by a nostalgic area.

A few flashbacks played in my head.

The lights. The dark corridor. The playground.

I winced a little. 

But it was okay.

The workout was good, my legs died the most. (I could feel my muscles getting sore)

Went home.

Had lunch and just caught up with a tv series. #FTWD

Ate. And Ate. And Ate.

Hahaha.

When it was time, met up with my boy and we cuddled the rest of the day away.

Cuddles & affection. They keep us going.

On the train ride home, I was still half-awake. 

But I was thankful.

Thankful for all the little things.

Thankful for how things worked out in the end.

And thankful for how things are looking for the rest of the year.

:)

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: The Paper Kites - On The Train Ride Home 

Waiting down at the station
I don’t remember
I think it was late then
Standing always so quiet
We’re like elevators
Filled up with strangers

No sound, no Hallelujahs
Still I was praying on the train ride home
That I can get the things I want
I can get the things I want
Give me what I need

Our words fill up the pages
Fill up the days with
A song for the ages
Still those browse and we all speak
We break down like concrete
And just make our words cheap

I want someone to grow with
Songs I can sing to
And a family to cling to
But if I can't get the things I want
If I can't get the things I want
Just give me what I need
Just give me what I need


No comments:

Post a Comment