Saturday, October 12, 2019

Joanna

Page 1258

Ya'll know how much I love JoJo!!!

And she recently dropped some new shit.

HELL YEA JOANNA!!!

I remembered looking up to her when I was a kid.

I was 12 at that time, and Too Little Too Late was taking over all the charts.

I was like... 'Wah this girl sounds damn good.'

And she can hit all these high notes and sing differently than all these other artists.

I've literally grown up with her over the years.

Never stopped supporting her, especially when she was stuck in limbo. #FreeJoJo

It was because I knew of the talent she had, and was soooo frustrated when she couldnt release new music.

Leaks after leaks came out. 

At least 100 songs???  And she had to scrap so many albums too. It was MAD.

During O Levels, this particular one called 'Limbo' leaked.

And I could never find a song that could match that level of... i don't even know how to describe it.

It's just amazing. 

And her music really got me through a lot today.

Heck, it inspired me to sing and write my own music.

She is literally the reason why I want to pursue music.

I remember her being in the studio and tweeting after about how therapeutic it was.

I wanted that so badly, and now... I finally get to pursue that too. :)

Thank you for inspiring me, Jo.

I admire her strength and resilience, and how humble she is.

It's been a long time coming, and I can't wait to see what's in store.

Her lead single 'Sabotage' Ft CHIKA will be available on 25th October. 

That's 2 weeks!!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!

#NEWERA #TEAMJOJO

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: JoJo - Joanna

We go back a long time
I've been writing with you since day one
Oh I remember when we were just kids
You were singing, winning, young and innocent
But they say, "Do you really sound the same?
"Do you still have the same range
That you did when you were 14, girl?"
I don't really know

You should date somebody famous
That would probably put you on the A-list
That would probably get you on them playlists
Stop you being so damn underrated
What is going on, Joanna?
What is going on, Joanna?

You peaked
Sorry to kick deep, but
Heard your story before it's not unique
You sounded resentful, take a seat
It must be something that you did
Did you go and have somebody's kid?
You shouldn't even go that high
Why can't you just play your part?
Speaking of which, where did your acting career go?

You were supposed to be somebody
You were supposed to make more money
Make us proud
Nobody likes you in Massachusetts
You should just hurry and drop your new shit
Hurry and drop your new shit

No comments:

Post a Comment