Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Everyday Life

Page 1300

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

#2020

Such a beautiful night I had last night.

Watching the fireworks with loved ones.

Sitting around, and talking about life.

It's all I've ever wanted.

Beautiful.

I'm looking forward to what this new year brings.

And experience everyday life.

Here's a recap of all the beautiful things that happened last year.

New Music I discovered & loved (Based on Spotify):

  • Billie Eilish
  • FINNEAS
  • Rei Brown
  • Olafur
  • Above & Beyond
  • Maggie Rogers
  • Normani
  • Dark Rooms
  • Fractures
  • Novo Amor
  • Ruel
  • Jet
  • Cyn 
  • Sody
  • Aquilo
  • Jome
  • Gordi
  • Lewis Capaldi
  • Allie X
  • King Princess
  • Finding Hope
  • Vancouver Sleep Clinic
  • Easter Island
  • Dido
  • Khalid
  • Julia Michaels
  • Sasha Sloan
  • Joshua Simon
  • Wrabel
  • Alfie Alcurie
  • EDEN
  • Charles Fauna
  • Rhye
  • brb.
  • Kevin Mchale
  • Jacob Lee
  • Shura
  • BANKS
  • JoJo

So many new favourites, but EDEN, Billie & FINNEAS were definitely the artist of the year for me. And not to mention Olafur whom made me cry on so many occasions. And finally the comebacks of BANKS & JOJO!!!

A couple of achievements & milestones:

  • Completing my DEGREE
  • Staying in a beautiful relationship for a year. All low-key and private, :) Weekly cuddles and meet-ups were a necessity to stay sane throughout the year.
  • Going for a trip to Melbourne - And just feeling young & free.
  • Releasing my first official song - A big step for me to put something personal out in the world. And also as a closure for the past.
  • Watching fireworks and celebrating New Years with my lover - hehehe.
  • Oh and all the FOOOOOOD we've explored & ate. Breakfast dates and all. (I've gained like 10kg throughout the year, :x)
What's next?!

My graduation.
Resignation & finding a newer, better job.
Releasing my EP.
Working on new music.
More travelling I hope.
And to go back to Melbourne :)

Just putting this out in the Universe. HAHA.

Thanks for reading.

Take care, and Have a Happy New Year. xx

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Coldplay - Everyday Life

What in the world are we going to do?
Look at what everybody's going through
What kind of world do you want it to be?
Am I the future or the history?

'Cause everyone hurts, everyone cries
Everyone tells each other all kinds of lies
Everyone falls, everybody dreams and doubts
Got to keep dancing when the lights go out

How in the world am I going to see
You as my brother, not my enemy?

'Cause everyone hurts, everyone cries
Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Everyone loves, everybody gets their hearts ripped out
Got to keep dancing when the lights go out
Gonna keep dancing when the lights go out
Hold tight for everyday life
Hold tight for everyday life

At first light, throw my arms out, open wide
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelu-halle-hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelu-halle-hallelujah
Yes






No comments:

Post a Comment