Thursday, March 26, 2020

Alive

Page 1347 

Feels good to be out in the morning.

Out for fresh air & breakfast.

I knooooow.

We should be staying at home.

But staying in was gonna make us go crazy!

I'm glad we went out :)

Social distancing and all.

Had some MacDs brekkie and Starbucks Coffee.

Yuuuuum.

A walk around JEMS and a hair cut later, we went back home.

Played around with the keys, watched a movie, and then caught Lincoln's livestream show on Facebook.

So proud of this dude - he helped me out a lot on my EP.

:)

It's nice to see these talented people still putting their all even through these hard times.

It's a wonderful time to be alive, despite the circumstances.

It's how you learn to deal with it, and who you surround yourself with that matters.

Good company. And your passion.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Lincoln Lim - Alive

I sat on the wall Till light hit my face I've spoken to God And tore up my faith Cause heaven just left me Anyway Heaven ain't meant to feel like this What happened to us What happened to me I built up weapons of war To blow up in my face All that i know is I think I'm not gonna be okay And i'm still thinking about what went wrong again Holding on to a piece of your dress like a boy in the rain Try my best to pick up the pieces of My broken heart just to fuck it up again And all i felt since you walked on out is PAIN Your name is all i've been singing again and again When you said i love ya Did you cross your fingers Or did the memory fade? I guess it didn't matter much anyway Ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh My head is a mess My reflection feels cold Cause all of my favourite things about myself Was just you and you alone Now I'm stuck here on my own Like a dog without a home Just GETTING OLD And I'm still thinking bout who went wrong again Tell the ghosts hanging out in my head That I'm taking the blame Try my best to say "I'm gonna make It up to you" Just to fuck it up again And all i've felt Since you walked on out is PAIN Your name is all i've been singing again and again When i said i loved you Did you pull me closer or did i push you away I guess it didn't matter much anyway Ooh ooh ooh Tell me what to say And what to even pray For i needed I needed to know Ooh ooh ooh Did i waste away my soul? Cause you saved it You saved it you know

No comments:

Post a Comment