Sunday, December 20, 2020

Noelle

 Page 1465 

Happy 30th Birthday JOJO!! 

Aka Joanna Noelle Levesque. 


I've been streaming songs and watching interviews of her all day.

I am constantly inspired by her positive energy and growth.

I'm not sorry that I'm obsessed with her. 😌

And I know that I annoy others with posts about her. Fuuuuck that.

She's been inspiring me since I was 12 years old.

Yes, a whole friggin' 13 years agoooo.

Her constant posts about her love for music, being in the studio and the therapy it brought made me want to become a recording artist. Yes, it was all because of her!

I actually found out about her when I was in primary school, through my cousin who was a big fan of her at that time.

I think Leave Get Out was pretty popular at that period, but I was too young to connect with that.

I only started connecting with her music when I was 12. I remembered vividly coming across Too Little Too Late and thinking, woah. She is so damn beautiful and talented. She is gonna be a big star!!!!

Little did I know what was going on behind the scenes with her label. I followed her story for years, and the longing for new music grew. Especially when hundreds of songs leaked over the years.

Seeing where she is now makes me so friggin' happy.

She released 3 incarnations of Good To Know, several collabs and even a Christmas album 'December Baby' this year! Such a hard working Queen. Who freaking cares if she wasn't nominated for a Grammy.

Talent always prevails.

I'm so excited for what's to come in the future!

🤍🤍🤍

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: JoJo Ft Jacob Collier - Noelle 

Noel, Noel, the angels did say
Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay
In fields where they lay keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night that was so deep

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment