Sunday, April 18, 2021

Haven

 Page 1506

Well, been starting to eat solid foods again.

Slowly, and in tiny pieces.

Swelling & pain's gone down significantly too.

That's good enough. For now. Hah.

Spent the day with my partner.

Just like every Sunday.

In our own little safe haven.

Haha even though it was painful to laugh or talk, I had such a great time.

Thank you for taking care of me.

I'm so lucky to have you in my life. :)

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Novo Amor - Haven

I'll be late, but I could make it all up to you
And I'll count down the days, don't say that you wouldn't too
'Cause I heard the rain, as I felt you coming loose
And I heard my name, and it broke my head in two

I'll celebrate on the day that I get the news
And I'll count down the ways, I'll be wishing that I was you
But I can't correlate the way you move
So I'll stay half awake, and I'll guess that it'll do

No comments:

Post a Comment