Tuesday, July 14, 2020

If I Die Young // Songbird

Page 1393



Don't really know where to begin...

Today was a really sombre day.

Actually, it started since yesterday.

Found out one of my patients passed away.

I was taken aback.

You'd think after years of facing death all the time, you'd get used to it.

But no, this was.. pretty hard to accept.

Especially when they're nice people.

I just pitied her old husband.

He must be so heartbroken...

(They were the couple I talked about on the recent Stars & Velvet post)

Today, I woke up to the news that they found Naya Rivera's body.

My heart shattered.

And I had a sick pitting feeling in my guts & goosebumps just thinking about it.

To think her last few Twitter posts were last words.

And they were inspirational and full of love.

I watched her play Santana on Glee throughout my teenage years.

And she made such a significant impact on that show.

She was fearless, confident, and just... beautiful.

And now she's gone.

Today was coincidentally Cory Monteith's 7 year Death Anniversary.

Should it even be called an Anniversary?

Feels kinda weird to say it.

It's just... too eerily coincidental.

And I'm at loss for words.

Naya, I don't know you personally, but your loss is so tragic.

You left behind a son and heartbroken people who loved you.

Gone too soon.

You will be remembered.

And I hope... you Rest In Peace. ❤️

Love, Eran.

Naya covered so many beautiful songs on Glee. And these are the ones that really touched me.

 Glee - If I Die Young


Glee - Songbird


No comments:

Post a Comment