Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Bad Habits

 Page 1481

Time.

It's always been a problem.

It doesn't stop.

So I have to make the best out of what I'm given.

24 hours.

That's all we have.

I'd usually sleep in through the morning.

But I decided to change it up today. 

And break out of my bad habits for once.

My natural alarm (parents) woke me up at 6am.

And I decided to go gym at 6.30. 

Surprisingly there were a lot of souls there.

Like.. does no one sleep????

Decided to do shoulders and some statics.

Cycled a bit after, and went back by 8am.

Spent the rest of the days just.. taking a moment to relax. Unwind.

Watched 2 episodes of Defending Jacob.

And then Runescaped all the way till it was time to prep food for work.

Damn. I've been missing out on a lot of time.

Haha. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

I've already been yawning throughout the day. 

Dont want to depend on caffeine.

Gotta try and keep this up.

What else can I do?

Time is.. precious.

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: JoJo - Bad Habits

Feed me love, sex, and drugs
Bring me more, it ain't enough
Tell I'm pretty, yeah, I need that
Think I'm too sober, where the weed at?
Pay me attention
Give me any and everything to forget all that I'm missing
I know I'd rather be anywhere but here with me
Here I am stuck in reality
Gotta leave for my sanity
'Cause the mirror won't lie to me no more
And I can't hide from me no more

Everything, everything, everything
Everything, yeah
Everything, everything, yeah
Everything to forget


No comments:

Post a Comment