Sunday, January 3, 2021

Woven Song

 Page 1476

Another cosy day spent with my partner.

With the cooling rainy weather.

I was wrapped like a comfy woven sweater and slept through the evening.

2021 has really started out more peaceful than I expected.

And I'd like to keep it that way.

Simple.

Watched a Pixar movie called Soul today.

It is so.. relatable. And touching.

It's not just about chasing your dreams.

It's all about.. appreciating the small things.

Your goals in life may not fulfil you in the end.

It is all about the process.

And taking the time to stop and appreciate life.

I loved it. And got teary at the end.

So many things I wanna do, so little time.

But that's how it be like.

One day at a time..

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Olafur Arnalds - Woven Song


No comments:

Post a Comment