Friday, February 5, 2021

Descansos

 Page 1487

What a fucking busyyyy weeeeeek.

Shit.

I've never felt so tired.

But it's ending soon.

And I'm so fucking glad I made it through.

So many times where I could've just broken down.

But I held on, and went ahead anyway.

No point dwelling on it.

Time will just pass anyway.

So I just - made most of my time.

And kept working.

Even though it was unhealthy.

And I was overworked.

But I did not want to sink any further.

I realised my body adapts fast.

Even when I was awake for 18 hours straight.

It just.. goes into survival mode.

And there was some kind of high.

Where you could just - collapse anytime.

Ya know? 

But it's really.. all in the mind. I suppose.

I took a good nap just now. For a few hours.

And felt reinvigorated.

Especially after listening to the new FLOWERS FOR VASES / Descansos album by Hayley Williams.

My soul.. is healed.

Thank you. 🤍

Love, Eran. 

Current Song Mood: Hayley Williams - Descansos

No comments:

Post a Comment