Friday, July 4, 2014

Break Free

Page 74

Its been a week back in school. My school block has been quite quiet cause the Year 1s and 2s are out for attachment. School has been.. Ugh. So exhausting. Lessons are dry as usual and I seem to only care about outings and meet ups.


Monday was full of lessons & so exhausting. Miss K was leaving and passed her role to a new lecturer who was really, really, really boring. ._. I sweaaar.

Had my hurrrr cut on Tuesday. I had how my hair is extremely curly now ugh. It wasn't like this before. Short + curly is bad combination. Whatevs.

Wednesday; found out something shocking. Like omg. Anyways, Had a little photoshoot sesh with Lily & Tomei. Lily said I was looking cool on that day and insisted on taking my OOTD HAHA! So cute la she.

Staircase pose. *winkwink* HAHA.

My awkward pose.

My even more awkward pose.

Excuse my trying-to-act-sexy-by-airing-my-armpits pose but Tomei's photobomb was hilarious LOL.

Got my ass back in the gym on Thursday. I was alone and felt extremely awkward & lonely around those dudes ._. But well I did my own thing. There was this guy that asked me for support while bench pressing and I kinda panicked (okay I freaked out) cause he looked like he couldn't make it LOL. He thanked me afterwards when he bumped into me in the toilet.

It kinda went like this:

Him: Hey thanks for helping me earlier!

Me: No problem!

Him: Year 1?

Me: Haha.. Year 3. You?

Him: *shocked look* Really?! 

Me: Haha yeah! You?

Him: Year 4 *smirks*

Me: Oo haha.

Him: First time gymming?

Me: Uh kinda.. You can tell huh? *paiseh*

Him: Its okay! Continue going to the gym and you will get bigger :)

Me: Thanks! I will :)

So nice haha. Met up with N after gym sesh at SP and we both looked damn shagged. Haha! We were supposed to play pool but it was fully booked so we ended up lepaking & just chatting/gossiping LOL. Nice short meet-up. SP is pretty coolz. 

Friday passed by so slowly okay. Had NSL lessons, NS5, FYP Meetings, & more NSL. Was so damn tired at the end of the day.


Oh oh and we had to babysit Ida's car while she went for her class for a while HAHA. Had to lookout for the summon aunties cause they kept looking at us when we parked -.- SO ANNOYING.

Music Update: - SIA HAS STREAMED HER ALBUM EARLY AND OMG I was so excited okay ._. Turned out there were a lot of 'fillers' in the album but I feel like the rest of the songs were amazing.


Standout tracks: Chandelier, Eye Of The Needle, Free The Animal, Elastic Heart, Fire Meet Gasoline

- Ariana Grande just released her second single 'Break Free' Ft Zedd and I've been playing it non-stop since its release! So addictive! Summer jam indeed. And her album 'My Everything' drops on August 25!! Great, exam week. ._. Oh wells. The title track is so relatable to me… The snippet is on youtube if you want to hear :)


- The Veronicas have announced that they're album was coming soon and that their first single will feature an orchestra. Yes, violins and epic shit. IT SOUNDS AMAZING ALREADY.

Woots! Cant wait!!

Well that's it for the week. Sigh. When can I break free?



Love, Eran.

I can totally relate to the lyrics.. Especially the first verse. Maybe I should have taken the chance…

Current Song Mood: Ariana Grande - Break Free

[Verse 1]
If you want it, take it
I should have said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can’t pretend anymore

[Pre-Chorus]
I only want to die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
I don’t wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I’ve become who I really am

[Chorus x2]
This is the part when I say I don’t want it
I’m stronger than I’ve been before
This is the part when I break free
Cause I can’t resist it no more

[Verse 2]
You were better, deeper
I was under a spell
Like a deadly fear I am, babe
On the highway to hell


[Pre-Chorus] + [Chorus x2]
[Bridge]
(Our love baby, oooh)
The thought on your body
I came alive
It was lethal
It was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up and pretend
Oh baby


[Chorus x2]

No comments:

Post a Comment