Friday, July 25, 2014

RUDE

Page 81


HELL WEEK IS OVER!!!!

Went to shop for our formal clothes on Tuesday. Was supposed to go to JEM or Orchard, but we went to Jurong Point instead. Sigh. I couldn't help but think about the last time I went there… It was the last time I saw you. Went to eat at that same place. Oh well, life goes on. It doesn't affect me much now because I've gotten over it, but sometimes, you know.. you can't help but reminisce about those moments.



Ecah's face STOP IT EH HAHA





Had our FYP Presentation on Wednesday. Went through so much shit the past few weeks, staying back late and having emotional breakdowns. But its finally over :') (Not really, still have a report to do, but STILL!)


Me and the cougar!!!

Selfie with our PI before presenting LOL!!!


Went to celebrate with a photoshoot after that at the HS Day carnival haha.


Finally got to be a prince. LOL.

Love this one. <3













Me and bae after our presentation. See our happy faces haha.



Soo fun! Then went to watch the HS Day concert with my friends. It was ummm.. different this year. 
Just the first performance and Gaya said to me: 'And he got in but not you?' Lmao.. It's okay babe. 

I have a lot of comments but I'll keep that to myself lol. And certain people didn't have to be so 'Rude'. (Btw one of the performers who sang that had such a sexy voice aaah!) Anyways things happened for a reason and I found it that night. And I finally understood why things turned out the way it did. I'm just so thankful to have been in a society where there was so much love and positivity. And a leader that had the biggest heart ever. I love you Legends.

Music Updates: 

HILARY DUFF IS MAKING A COMEBACK! YES! I MISSED THAT GIRL! She was an important part of my childhood. Now I'm looking forward to hear her music in a diff perspective right now in my teenage-adulthood. Heard a snippet of her song and it's so different, light and fun. This really is the year of comebacks lmao.. Cant wait for it! 'Chasing The Sun' drops on July 29!

JoJo has been in the studio with Elijah Blake. Those 2 created the masterpiece 'Can't Handle The Truth' together. SO STOKED to hear them working together again!

JB just released snippets for his next album! I really hope the songs will be as good as his Journals album :')

I haven't been able to record lately, too busy with school. But hopefully soon. :>

Well that's it for now, long weekend ahead! Last few days of fasting. =) Letz do dizzzz.



It's been close to a week but.. sigh. Please just.. don't leave again. Please.


Love, Eran.


Current Song Mood: Magic! - Rude

Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
To ask you a question
'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man yeah yeah

'Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die
Tough luck my friend but the answer is no!

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too
Why you gotta be so rude
I'm gonna marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Yeah no matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family

Why you gotta be so rude
I hate to do this, you leave no choice
Can't live without her
Love me or hate me we will be boys
Standing at that alter
Or we will run away
To another galaxy you know
You know she's in love with me
She will go anywhere I go

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die
Tough luck my friend cause the answer's still no!

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too
Why you gotta be so rude
I'm gonna marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family

Why you gotta be so rude?
Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die
Tough luck my friend but no still means no!

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too
Why you gotta be so rude
I'm gonna marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family

Why you gotta be so rude?
Why you gotta be so rude?



No comments:

Post a Comment