Wednesday, July 30, 2014

This Woman's Work

Page 85

I felt pretty miserable today for some reason. My phone was vibrating lesser than usual. I felt desperate. For what? To be noticed? Desperate for attention? Affection? Something was missing.

I went to the lib with Syah and Cougar after class and chilled at the games corner. Played a really cool board game (forgot the name ._.) But it required us to use our imagination. Pretty fun! Ecah, Ida & Nikki joined us soon after, and we played a round of charades while waiting for the heavy to rain to stop. We then headed to BT Plaza for our karaoke sesh.

I was still feeling pretty miserable. And I could tell Nikki was too (personal problems). We sang and sang for 3 whole hours. I was pretty pooped at first. 'Bleeding Love' came on and I just laid on the sofa. And I could feel my eyes starting to get wet. Haha, 'Hero' then came on and the rest sang to cheer me and Nikki up. Lmao.. thanks guys. Then 'When You're Gone' came on and me & Nikki were forced to sing. LOL. Idiots. Felt much better after that sesh, letting it out in songs. =) Maybe I'm just over thinking things. Gotta stop being so emo nemo lol.


Halfway there to the weekends. Leggo.

Love, Eran.

I know that you're busy. Just know that I'll be here for you. Even if it hurts me.

Current Song Mood: Hope Murphy - This Woman's Work (Maxwell Cover)

Ah-hah.
Ah-hah-ooo. Ooooooooo....

Pray to God you can cope, I'll stand outside,
This woman's work, this woman's world.
Ooh, it's hard on the man; now his part is over.
Now starts the craft of the father.

I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you've got a lot of strength left.
I know you've got a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can't let it show
I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking

All the things we should've said that I never said,
And all the things we should of done that we never did.
All the things we should've given but I didn't.

Ooh, darling make it go, make it go away.
Give me these moments, give them back to me.
Give me a little kiss, give me your, give me your hand, babe.
Give me that pretty hand to show you understand
My love, child. Whatever you need.
Give me your hand, give me your hand.

I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a little strength left.
I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a little strength left.

I should be crying but I just can't let it go.
I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking, thinking, thinking...

Of all the things we should've said that we never said.
All the things we should've done that we never did.
All the things that you wanted from me,
All the things that that you needed from me.
All the things I should of given but I didn't.

Oh, darling make it go.
Just make it go away.






No comments:

Post a Comment