Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back To The Start

Page 180 (Chapter 6)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a good start to the year. 
Oh what am I saying. 
Like as if it makes a difference anyway.
Same shit different year!
But well… after everything I've been through this year.. I guess I'm different now.
Better, stronger, wiser.
:)

Haha but some things never change.
 I don't even what I did the whole day. LOL..
Time just literally zoomed by and now it's night. Gosh.
At this rate my off-days will just be a waste. .__.

Well now, moving on, lets look back at all the wonderful music from 2014 :) These are albums that I feel are worth taking a listen to, if you haven't!

2014 MUSIC:

-Lea Michele's album 'Louder' was one a kind. I could relate to every song. Especially due to Cory's passing.. and because I was going through somewhat what she was, I just connected really well with the songs. It made them sound more.. special.

-Sia's '1000 Forms Of Fear' was a masterpiece. As usual, it was full of hits, amazing soaring vocals, and professional lyricism. I mean come on, Chandelier was a mega banger! I remember when THAT was released. Was so blown away by her talent.

-Ed Syaheeran Sheeran's 'X'. Tbh… I haven't heard the whole album yet HAHAHA. But I REALLY love Photograph and Thinking Out Loud! Promise I'll listen to the whole record soon. x)

- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' was such a standout album. The tracks were beautiful, though some were growers, some were instant bangers! There was more maturity in this album, and it was more sensual and RnB. Situations I've been through before made the songs very relatable.

-Chris Brown's 'X'. Omg this. Loving the RnB vibe. I really admire his artistry. And until this day I still wonder why 'Don't Be Gone Too Long' version with Ariana Grande couldn't be released as a single?! The music video was FLAWLESS.

-Taylor Swift's '1989' was an amazing pop record. CATCHY SONGS!!! And there was definitely some maturity in the album. :)

-Nicki Minaj's 'The PinkPrint' is just.. hold it… AMAZEBALLS!!!! I didnt expect this at all from her. I mean.. having sad slow rnb songs? A ballad?! Woah. I came across her 'PinkPrint Movie' and I was blown away by the visuals and songs that were represented. If not, I wouldn't bother listening to the album at all :x Good for her! I really think she should sing more, she has what it takes.

Here's to more wonderful music this year. Just to name a few favourites: JoJo (YES!!!!), Tori Kelly, Rihanna, Fergie, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Drake, Justin Bieber, & (most likely) Selena Gomez.

In the meantime.. I also have some plans for this year.. which I'm keeping hush-hush.
For now. 
;)

Here's to a new beginning! I hope it will be a good journey.
More chapters to write.
More songs to sing.
More love.
More heartbreaks.
New year, new beginning aye?
Let's do this.
Amin.


I miss your presence.

Love, Eran.

It feels like I'm back to the start again…

Current Song Mood: SOMO - Back To The Start

You guys gotta listen to this amazing cover!! Been saving this all year long. :)

Current Song Mood: Adriana - Back To The Start (SOMO Cover)

That just straps up your heart.
And you're back to the start again.

She wanted my heart,
Wanted my soul,
Wanted that loving
But I ain't tryna hold on to her heart
To see it fold.
Girl's holding on to the thought so tight
Holding on for her life
I just might have to give it to her,
For one loving night.
She whispers so slow
Said to my ear, "I love Somo."
I said, "you just wanna get in my pants,
Cause I'm 'bout to get that dough."
She says, "I like it fast."
I say, "Why you gotta rev my gas?"
Next thing I know,
I'm standing in my front door tryna stop my hands

I just wanna take your picture
Go 'head stand there in the door
Let's get naughty, let's get naughty
Take your body to the floor
Toot that thing and make it drop
Come over and show me more
Hold me softly, I'll keep going
Till you're screaming and you're sore

And we live for that rush.
And we rush for that love.
And we love for that one
That just straps up your heart.
And you're back to the start again
That just straps up your heart.
And you're back to the start

She's dripping to the core
Says to me, "can I explore
Your body, feeling exotic
And I just need a little tour."
We start off just by touching
Then we go on to rubbing
She says "I'm on top
Let me ride."
I say, "uh-uh, I'm a get that loving."
I thought you could take it fast
Yeah, you like it when I slap your ass
Take it all, I'm a go deep
Keep it so sweet, one night to make it last
She's close, I'm about to wrap
She can't open up her eyes
I'm driving deep and her body's so weak
And I can't let go inside

I just wanna take your picture
Go 'head stand there in the door
Let's get naughty, let's get naughty
Take your body to the floor
Toot that thing and make it drop
Come over and show me more
Hold me softly, I'll keep going
Till you're screaming and you're sore

And we live for that rush.
And we rush for that love.
And we love for that one
That just straps up your heart.
And you're back to the start again
And she prays for the love
So I stay and re-run
Sends a wish on a star
Now just wraps up her heart
We were trapped from the start

So we live for that rush.
And we rush for that love.
And we love for that one
That just straps up your heart.
And you're back to the start again
Why can't we just hold on to one, one, one, one, one...




No comments:

Post a Comment