Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sleep Baby Sleep

Page 460

I looked into those troubled eyes.
I got lost in the long storytelling.
And I thought of my own life.
I took this moment to witness.
To realize.
How lucky I was.
Funny how.. 
Every encounter is like.. a lesson for me.
To learn from.

------------------------------------------------------------------


Today was an interesting day.

I met up with a depressed individual.

Funny how I offered to lend a shoulder, when I have plenty on my plate.

Still, I followed my instincts, and went for it.

I have to admit, it was uncomfortable at first.

I wasn't even sure if I knew what I was doing.

I knew how it felt.

To be alone. To have nobody to talk to.

To keep your problems to yourself.

And feel it accumulate like a collapsing mountain.

I know.

But at the end of the day, I'm just glad that my company helped a lot.

Suicide shouldn't even be an option.

If you know someone is troubled, just go ahead and give a listening ear. 

Show you care.

You'd never know.. you might be the one preventing them from doing something stupid.

Whoever you are.

I hope you'll be okay.

And I hope after today, you'll have an easier time to Sleep.

Love, Eran.

Because after today, you won't be seeing me anymore.

Current Song Mood: Broods - Sleep Baby Sleep

[Hook]
Sleep baby sleep
What are you waiting for?
The morning's on its way
You know it's only just a dream
Oh sleep baby sleep
I lie next to you
The beauty of this mess is that it brings me close to you

[Verse 1]
I could be the one to give you all I am
With a gentle touch and a foolish love
You could be the one to carry all my troubles away
With the words you say, all I need to hear so

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
Ignorance is torture but your love is right
Tip to tip a gentleman of the night
Feed my fascination a way our skin likes silk
And I'm still filled with wonder you could fool me easily so

[Hook]

[Bridge]
So lay here and press up next to me
Cause we'll be alright, we'll be alright
But when we leave I know it's hard
Cause it's all we know but we'll be alright, we'll be alright, right

[Hook]


No comments:

Post a Comment