Friday, February 14, 2014

Adore You

Page 44

Happy Valentine's Day :) It was such a busy day full of challenges..

First met Ida in the morning and accompanied her for breakfast at KAP Mac. Then went to school and literally walked EVERYWHERE just to find a venue to book for my camp. OH. MY. GOD. The pressure was unbearable. Every place we needed was booked. But I guess we sorted some things out now..

Then went to Hogs and met GF!!! <3


:P

She was sad because her friends ditched her HAHAHA.

:3

MUAH :*

Candid ke HAHAHA.

Kept on disturbing Ida and whatsapping about her even though we were right next to each other LOL <3

Then she had to go and Tomei came to help me with the room bookings. Omg ILYSM thanks for the help!!! 

Luhhh youuu :*

After that short meeting then we had class. Wah. I cannot than my lecturer's nagging. Omg. And I wasn't in the mood so I was twice annoyed as usual. After class I went to library with Ida, did my stuff and GF came from behind again ._. (She likes to appear out of nowhere).

HAHAHA its so fun to have her around because she's always crazy <3 I leave my comp for a few minutes and this happens:

>:o My mum better not see this LOL.

Hacker!!!

Act cute.

Act innocent.

Act cool.

Step sexy.

After that we went to the bus stop, planning to go to Arab St for Shisha (It was gonna be my first time!!!). We were so lost and weren't sure of the directions (or was it just me?) LOL. But ended up at the right place :) Waited for Syah to come for like.. 1 HOUR. Perfect example of 'Janji Melayu'. HAHAHA. While waiting at the bus stop for her me and GF had a mini concert and kept singing random songs. Syah finally came and we proceeded to Arab St. :)

It was soooo packed. Too crowded and we couldn't find a place to shisha but we ended up having a light dinner in this cosy place instead (even though the service was horrible!) Thanks ladies for the nights out! :))

Now I'm lying here with a throbbing headache. And I have to be in sch by 9 tomorrow :( Sigh. Goodnight.

Love, Eran

What if we were still… in love. Would we have spent this day together?

Current Song Mood: Miley Cyrus - Adore You

Oh, hey, oh

Baby, baby, are you listening?
Wondering where you've been all my life
I just started living
Oh, baby, are you listening?

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Baby, can you hear me?
When I'm crying out for you
I'm scared oh, so scared
But when you're near me
I feel like I'm standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

I love lying next to you
I could do this for eternity
You and me—we're meant to be
In holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he led me to you


When you say you love me
Know I love you more (I love you more)
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

No comments:

Post a Comment