Thursday, February 13, 2014

From Adam

Page 43

When I woke up today.. I couldn't feel my heart beating. I shut my eyes and opened them again. I felt a thousand emotions rush through me at that moment. I felt like Crying. But I felt Happy. Then I felt Angry. Pain. Confusion. Hurt. Then Disappointment all over again. It's like I was floating in a dark hole of emptiness. I was so freaking scared...

Love, Eran.

I just… I just wish I didn't have feelings..

Do you know how much I've suffered all this time? 2 freaking months. I think about you all the time. Everything I do reminds me of you. When I saw your name again… I couldnt help but get emotional. I f-cking missed you...

Current Song Mood: Travis Garland - From Adam (Interlude)

Every time I see you I don't know
Don't know what the hell I'm 'bout to say
Why am I so afraid of falling in love?
Your beauty keeps on getting in my way

Ain't a wrong way to love somebody
Yeah
Just the wrong way to tell someone

Ooh

Tryna make you understand I'm the kind of man that would treat you like
The perfect girl everybody knows you are

But you don't know me from Adam
And I don't know you from Eve
And if my words don’t come out right
I hope you feel what I mean

Singing Woo
Singing Woo
Singing Yeah
Singing Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment