Friday, February 21, 2014

Glory #LoveJo

Page 48

What a beautiful day it is today. I went out of the house feeling different. Like I felt.. safe. Being watched from above. That feeling like I know everything's going to be all right. It was a beautiful feeling.

I went for my Friday Prayers after a loooong time (been busy with school) and I've never felt so good. In fact I felt like the old me again… The always so positive and hopeful person. I guess its the things that I've went through last year that has made me feel changed/different. That made me felt like I've lost my innocence. How I wish I can hold on to that feeling longer..

After my paper (which sucked) went to CCK with my Exco family but got left behind with Khan because it was soooo crowded ._. Haha, but we took long bus rides and finally caught up with them. Had a great chat with him along the way :) We then went to Dan's house where we played with his pussies and his CUTEEEE NEPHEW, Hakim *-* OMG DAMN CUTE. Kept playing with him hahaha. Then we took Dan's car and Ida drove us. DAN WAS SO ANNOYING WITH THE GPS. WE KEPT GETTING LOST HAHAHA. & The girls kept playing my hair. *flips hair* Haha come la touch la touch. It was so much fun in the car with all the craziness and laughter. :3 I felt so cosy in between. ._. I never wanted it to end hahaha. We then went to Beach Road where we bought stuffs and had our supper :) In the meantime I took Khan's phone and spammed some pics >:p



After supper we went to Marsilling to go grocery shopping. Headache sia. And Farah scared us when she said there were more Year 2s in the camp than Year 1s haha. We were so panicky but I'm glad that wasn't the case. Finally bought the bunch of stuffs and went home. I can't wait to get my exams over and done with!

Love, Eran.

1 more paper to go. At stressful times like this I wish I had someone to support me mentally. Like… last term...

Current Song Mood: JoJo - Glory

Oh glory, 
Oooh glory 
There is room enough in paradise 
To have a home in 
Glory 

Jesus my own to Heaven's gone 
To have home in glory 
He who I'm fixed my hopes upon 
To have a home in glory 

Glory-yyy uuuuh 
Glory 
There is room enough in paradise 
To have a home in glory 
His light I see 
And I pass to to have a home in glory 
Uuuuu, glory-yyy 
Glory-yyy there is room enough in paradise 
To have a home 

To have a home 
To have a home 
In glory-yyy

No comments:

Post a Comment