Saturday, February 15, 2014

Take Me Home #LoveJo

Page 45


I woke up feeling really weak today. Like my body couldn't function. I knew I was sick but had to drag myself to school. But then I remember: JO WAS RELEASING HER NEW EP TODAY. I quickly went to her Soundcloud, press Play, volume to the max, and closed my eyes, like I ALWAYS do every single time she releases something new. And I'll be in another world.

Let me just say HOW BRILLIANT HER VOCALS ARE NOW. They were ON POINT. Freaking amazing. And she did some gospel-like vocals too on a song called 'Glory' which I HAD NO IDEA SHE COULD HIT. Woahhh. It was out of this world! I've been waiting for her new stuff since her release from her former label.  Makes me so proud to be a fan to see her grow artistically and vocally.


Amazingness.

Went to school today and met Tomei and who was so late and so sorry, I was like its okay guuurl ._.
So we took the train to school. When we came my friends already started Dance Practice and OH. MY. GOSH. Lily's moves were sooo hard but we danced anyway and I'm so proud of ourselves for doing it :D 

Haven't danced in a long time and it felt soooo good. In between I felt sick and totally knew I was having a fever cause I felt heaty. But I had to pull through anyways. 

We then helped the previous year's Exco guys in their DnD set-ups and stuff. It was fun playing all the games and testing them out :D But I was so sick I couldn't enjoy myself. :(

Anyways after helping out, we went to Logi room for our meeting. I've never felt so stressed before. Things aren't going the way they are supposed to.. But I HOPE to pull through. Please give me the strength.. Sigh. Oh and Baby Lily, wipe those tears cause you're one of the strongest person I know. Take care and good night. :)

Love, Eran.

Its like… she's singing about her freedom. <3 I long for freedom too.
Current Song Mood: JoJo - Take Me Home

Take that look of worry
I'm an ordinary man
They don't tell me nothing
So I find out all I can


There's a fire that's been burning
Right outside my door
I can't see it but I feel it
And it helps to keep me warm


But I, I don't mind
No I, I don't mind

Seems so long I've been waiting
Still don't know what for
There's no point escaping
I don't worry anymore


I can come out to find you
I don't like to go outside
They can turn off my feelings
Like they turning off the light


But I, I don't mind
No I, I don't mind (x2)
Oh I, I don't mind

So take, take me home
Cause I don't remember, yeah (take, take me home)
Cause I don't remember (take, take me home)
Cause I don't remember

Cause I've been a prisoner all my life,
And I can see you
Take that look of worry
Like an ordinary life
Working when it's daylight
And sleeping when it's night


I've got no far horizons
I don't wish upon a star
They don't think I listen
But I know who they are

And I, I don't mind
No I, I don't mind
Oh I, I don't mind

So take, take me home
Cause I don't remember (take, take me home) (x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment